2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Yes I'm aware Paul Allen donated to the RNC (not Trump's campaign btw), but I am talking about Belichick literally writing a letter to Trump about how great his campaign was. That goes way beyond the basic **** these scumbag billionaires do to preserve their money. With Brady he's lucky the NFL media doesn't want to know more because if they asked closely enough I'm sure they would find out. There was no "before the white hood" with Trump, the whole campaign got started because he was pushing the "Obama was born in Africa" narrative for 4 years before he even decided to run. And that is Tom Brady's "close friend".

My QB isn't a MAGA guy.

Like I said,not gonna ever cosign Hoodie for that bs but it's not surprising.

Not a fan of TB's choice in friends either, Wahlberg's another **** boy, just not buying into him being a bigot off the field when the hat's the only questionable thing we've seen or heard from him in like 20 years. No former teammate or anyone close to him has ever hinted at that being the case. His wife even took him to task for the hat thing at the time and Mr Maga himself has reportedly been butthurt over dude not backing while in office

Now if he was still rocking it proudly and praising dude in 2018/19 that's a different story.

Dude's longevity was insane :sick:, one of the greatest athlete's the league's ever seen. Dude had the strength and power of someone like Reggie White with the speed of a running back,it was ridiculous

No doubt dude will be going in Canton on the first ballot

If Tannehill isn't expected to be back with Miami then when will he be able to take that next step?

sounding like Reed and Tony G are locks for tonight. i hope Law gets in...the league changed the rules for DBs cause of him :lol:

Sad to see one of my fave players of all time retire in Peppers even though he had a long career

Happy to see another one of my absolute faves in Ed Reed gettin into the Hall (even though that was automatic)

Yes I'm aware Paul Allen donated to the RNC (not Trump's campaign btw), but I am talking about Belichick literally writing a letter to Trump about how great his campaign was. That goes way beyond the basic **** these scumbag billionaires do to preserve their money. With Brady he's lucky the NFL media doesn't want to know more because if they asked closely enough I'm sure they would find out. There was no "before the white hood" with Trump, the whole campaign got started because he was pushing the "Obama was born in Africa" narrative for 4 years before he even decided to run. And that is Tom Brady's "close friend".

My QB isn't a MAGA guy.

Da fuq? Your team literally brought a white supremacist in to speak to your team. FOH with that my QB isnt a MAGA guy ********

Da fuq? Your team literally brought a white supremacist in to speak to your team. FOH with that my QB isnt a MAGA guy bull****
Russell Wilson isn't a MAGA guy though.

I have commented many times on the Jordan Peterson thing so you can go back and read what I said if you want.

Just caught the HOF news

Champ Bailey :pimp:

Ed Reed :pimp::pimp:

Ty ******* Law :pimp::pimp::pimp:,so good Polian cried to the league to change the rules after years of bullying #88 and fivehead

Think he's officially the first Pats HOF inductee from the Hoodie era :smokin

First one with a ring to get in that is,guess Moss was the first one in general

Was also happy to see Richard Seymour being a finalist this year,hope he eventually gets his due. Law spent a few years as a finalist before finally getting in

Helluva HOF class with Ty, Champ, Gonzalez and my dude Ed Reed getting the nod. :pimp:

I got the alerts about the HOF class and all the big winners from NFL Honors two hours ago.

No point in watching now.

gettyimages-56488990.jpg

ed-reed-jets.jpg

A-2.jpg

Three HOFers :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom