2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

"I know who I am, first of all. I know how I carry myself. I know I'm not perfect. I know I have flaws," he said during a sit-down interview with a small group of reporters at the Eagles' practice facility recently. "So I'm not going to sit here and say it was inaccurate and completely made up. I'm not going to do that. But at the end of the day, I will say our locker room is really close. If there were guys that had issues, in hindsight, I wish we could have just talked about them. But, again, I don't know how that all happened and everything with that."

"It's never fun to read, but to an extent, you look at it and be like, 'Well, if someone did have this perception of me, why? What have I done wrong? What can I get better at?'" he said. "I realize I have my shortcomings. Yes, I can be selfish. I think we all have selfishness inside of us. There's human elements to that, that I really look at and say, 'Well, I can get better.'"

Wentz being honest and taking some accountability...good to see :pimp:

lot of QBs got egos too big too do that

My Quarterback woulda rather have settled that **** in the Octogan.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-24-at-9.04.45-AM.png

Wentz being honest and taking some accountability...good to see :pimp:

lot of QBs got egos too big too do that

Dude a wayyyyy better person than me.. or he got a great PR team

Cause if that was me and I was spending my time off in Haiti doing charity work and someone decided to call me selfish they'd have to show me some receipts

Man, what? Flores is an excellent coach and was a perfect candidate for the Dolphins job. In what way could you possibly link this hire to the Patriots dominance? Stop reaching :lol:

I don’t know nearly enough about dude and won’t pretend to

But we have a history of patriots assistants, how has that looked?

Also have a history of the afc east.. and history of the dolphins

I would have gone with KC’s OC, but that’s just me

I don’t know nearly enough about dude and won’t pretend to

But we have a history of patriots assistants, how has that looked?

Also have a history of the afc east.. and history of the dolphins

I would have gone with KC’s OC, but that’s just me

Considering there's only a few good head coaches in the league, the history of patriots assistants is probably similar to every other teams: not great. What team is consistently producing quality head coaches?

Bieniemy? Flores coached circles around dude just a couple weeks ago. Then he turned around and set a Super Bowl record by only allowing the Rams to score three points when they previously averaged 33 a game.

Flores is the goods. For all we know, Patricia, BOB, and dude in Tennessee might still be the goods as well. This **** takes time. As an Eagles fan, you should know that better than anyone

Considering there's only a few good head coaches in the league, the history of patriots assistants is probably similar to every other teams: not great. What team is consistently producing quality head coaches?

Bieniemy? Flores coached circles around dude just a couple weeks ago. Then he turned around and set a Super Bowl record by only allowing the Rams to score three points when they previously averaged 33 a game.

Flores is the goods. For all we know, Patricia, BOB, and dude in Tennessee might still be the goods as well. This **** takes time. As an Eagles fan, you should know that better than anyone

As an eagles fan?

Doug won the super bowl in year 2

Andy was in the playoffs year 2 and won a playoff game.. year 3 was his run of 4 straight NFC championship games

Reid's coaching tree had half of the teams in the playoffs this year, inclusive of the most recent coach of the year (Nagy)

As of right now, the only success on hoodie's coaching tree is saban and that's from Browns days
https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/...ords-patricia-daniels-obrien-crennel-mangini/

As an eagles fan?

Doug won the super bowl in year 2

Andy was in the playoffs year 2 and won a playoff game.. year 3 was his run of 4 straight NFC championship games

Reid's coaching tree had half of the teams in the playoffs this year, inclusive of the most recent coach of the year (Nagy)

As of right now, the only success on hoodie's coaching tree is saban and that's from Browns days
https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/...ords-patricia-daniels-obrien-crennel-mangini/

Have you ever considered that the success of a particular coach might have absolutely nothing to do with who he happened to work with previously? Reid never won a damn thing. Just another old white coach with job security. Yet you’re somehow giving him credit for the success of Nagy and Peterson?

The Eagles finally win one Super Bowl after several decades of incompetence, and their fans (and players like Lane Johnson) act like every other team should model their franchise after them :lol:

If you want to pump up Doug Peterson and his 9-7 record go ahead, but no need to discredit a young overachiever like Flores in the process.

Back
Top Bottom