2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

9cEnXri.0.gif

This is why I always side with the players when it comes to getting paid. I understand it's their choice to play but if you're going to mess up your brain you might as well make the most money possible and enjoy it while you can. At the end of the day, it's the owners that get the most from winning a Super Bowl. Getting paid in the NFL > Rings/making the Hall of Fame

Not to downplay this report (its awful)....

....but why would fully functioning/normal brains be donated to the NFL for research? I am actually surprised that 100% of the brains donated dont look like that.
Stop making sense

time for me to let go and talk about next season.....

I like our situation coming in (with contracts).

Free Agents:
Suh (peace; good luck to whoever gives him a 2/$30 or 3/$40 type of deal)
Fowler (same here; he's looking to get paid. Would love to keep him though)
CJ (peace; get that money CJ)
Joyner (big time peace)
Saffold (would like to keep him)

Players with 1 year left:
Whitworth (due $15.9M next season. Would be surprised if he doesnt retire. And even if he didn't, I'd have a hard time keeping him at $15.9M)
Sullivan (due $4.3M - peace out)
Barron (due $9.7M - big number for a just above average type of player - he played well in the SB though)
Brockers (due $11M - they have to keep him with Suh bouncing)
Talib (due $8M - thought he was in the last year of his contract - no brainer they will keep him at $8M)
Peters (due $9M - they already picked up his option before he played a snap - looked like a steal, but they have no choice but to stick with him)

Currently under the cap at $34M. Cap expected to increase by $10M-$14M??

I like our situation. Thought it would look bleak especially the way we were handing out contracts. I think next next season is when it gets real ugly.

time for me to let go and talk about next season.....

I like our situation coming in (with contracts).

Free Agents:
Suh (peace; good luck to whoever gives him a 2/$30 or 3/$40 type of deal)
Fowler (same here; he's looking to get paid. Would love to keep him though)
CJ (peace; get that money CJ)
Joyner (big time peace)
Saffold (would like to keep him)

Players with 1 year left:
Whitworth (due $15.9M next season. Would be surprised if he doesnt retire. And even if he didn't, I'd have a hard time keeping him at $15.9M)
Sullivan (due $4.3M - peace out)
Barron (due $9.7M - big number for a just above average type of player - he played well in the SB though)
Brockers (due $11M - they have to keep him with Suh bouncing)
Talib (due $8M - thought he was in the last year of his contract - no brainer they will keep him at $8M)
Peters (due $9M - they already picked up his option before he played a snap - looked like a steal, but they have no choice but to stick with him)

Currently under the cap at $34M. Cap expected to increase by $10M-$14M??

I like our situation. Thought it would look bleak especially the way we were handing out contracts. I think next next season is when it gets real ugly.
Isn’t Littleton a FA or am I buggin?

Back
Top Bottom