2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

idk what the hell is going on with my Steelers bro

*stares off into the distance*
CeLzIwkUMAAT9jV.jpg

tenor.gif

NaiveDecimalAgouti-size_restricted.gif

one of the camera guys who shot a pic of brady, edelman, and belichick post game after the SB supposedly overheard bill telling brady and edelman, "we'll be back again next year, too!"

:lol:

i need indy to have a good offseason...

while i have complete faith in andy reid developing a QB and other coaches.. i got zero faith in dude wehn it comes to hoodie

sorry @kdslittlebro

junglejim junglejim round up the "we're fine" receipts from spacedoodoo spacedoodoo plz & ty

I said “we’re fine” in relation to you guys overreacting whenever we tied the Browns or lost early into the season.

I’ve been on record speaking about how important both le’veon and AB are to the steelers

With that being said, they’re grown men, and can do whatever they Please. I really don’t care.

I said “we’re fine” in relation to you guys overreacting whenever we tied the Browns or lost early into the season.

I’ve been on record speaking about how important both le’veon and AB are to the steelers

With that being said, they’re grown men, and can do whatever they Please. I really don’t care.

giphy.gif

steelers will find another WRs.. i mean they took AB in the 6th, mike wallace in the 3rd, emmanuel sanders in the 3rd and juju in the 2nd

but i do need AB to go to an AFC team not named the patriots with a legit shot

I'm sure Steelers will find a team to take AB and draft another good player. But man this sucks smh. Ben's got what, 2 years left too?

Seattle snowstorms sure bring out the funny in people. My neighbor got stuck in his driveway and took an axe to the snow when the shovel wasn't enough, saw a dude walking an aqua colored bike through the street and two women with suitcases walking the same street but the other direction. And when I bailed a guy out down the street with only cat litter, he needed to take a picture of it for future reference. :lol:

20190212_124824.jpg
20190212_123659.jpg

Seattle snowstorms sure bring out the funny in people. My neighbor got stuck in his driveway and took an axe to the snow when the shovel wasn't enough, saw a dude walking an aqua colored bike through the street and two women with suitcases walking the same street but the other direction. And when I bailed a guy out down the street with only cat litter, he needed to take a picture of it for future reference. :lol:

20190212_124824.jpg
20190212_123659.jpg

you got xbox???? what do you play? :nerd:

you got xbox???? what do you play? :nerd:

Hulu and Netflix :lol:

I only briefly got back into Madden last year, but only lasted a few months. I can really only do sports games and gotta do the live if I'm not playing with a friend.

There was a game I really enjoyed playing not too long ago that was fun as hell, but the name escapes me.

Edit: Rocket League :lol:

:lol:

i mostly use mine to stream as a second TV as well. i play the occasional game though...call of duty or NHL/FIFA

Back
Top Bottom