2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

i honestly don't know what to think about the Kaep stuff. like on one hand, i know the priority is raising awareness and donating to the cause. but at the same time, this league NEEDS to get checked for BS like this. i fee like we lost the latter in this, but of course, that's OK if the money goes to helping the cause
I think what’s missed here is the players were shown exactly what standing up for what you deserve gets. They need to strike and get some form of a guaranteed contract plus lifetime healthcare

I think what’s missed here is the players were shown exactly what standing up for what you deserve gets. They need to strike and get some form of a guaranteed contract plus lifetime healthcare

Dominque foxworth is very good on this subject when it comes up, being that he was heavily involved in it.. but gotta a lot going on within the players themselves

You got people like drew Brees and Peyton manning (using them because he told stories about them specifically) types who don't see themselves as part of the average football players, just as AB referenced with Big Ben.. then you got dudes who don't make that much anyways.. then you got the dudes who make money but can't afford to dig their heels in and miss checks because of their lifestyles

Just a lot of things going on.. gotta remember kaep was a QB and signed a big deal, so he was more in a position to do some things that others just aren't and Reid was a top 20 pick

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 5.55.48 PM.png

Dominque foxworth is very good on this subject when it comes up, being that he was heavily involved in it.. but gotta a lot going on within the players themselves

You got people like drew Brees and Peyton manning (using them because he told stories about them specifically) types who don't see themselves as part of the average football players, just as AB referenced with Big Ben.. then you got dudes who don't make that much anyways.. then you got the dudes who make money but can't afford to dig their heels in and miss checks because of their lifestyles

Just a lot of things going on.. gotta remember kaep was a QB and signed a big deal, so he was more in a position to do some things that others just aren't and Reid was a top 20 pick
Damn man you can’t prep to sit out a year making $250k and up? Don’t tell they can’t afford to miss a year. Union need to set up a system to secure small loans backed by the union or something.

Damn man you can’t prep to sit out a year making $250k and up? Don’t tell they can’t afford to miss a year. Union need to set up a system to secure small loans backed by the union or something.

You have dudes from families who haven’t seen money anywhere near that

Then a culture that feeds over spending

Plus young dudes who are being put into positions they have no clue about

A lot of things feed into these dudes ending up in bad situations.. hell simple stuff like what goes into buying a place with additional costs and taxes.. or the money that’s coming out of their contracts

This would cause a social meltdown. Trump LOVES Kraft and the Pats, but could never resist a dig at Kaep.

Team MAGA & racists who thought Kaep was greedy or not good enough to play, would be silenced when he gets signed to their favorite team.

Most blacks and minorities, including myself, will be sick seeing Kaep sign with America's most hated team and people would be forced to buy a Pats jersey.

A PERFECT STORM FOR THE NFL

This would cause a social meltdown. Trump LOVES Kraft and the Pats, but could never resist a dig at Kaep.

Team MAGA & racists who thought Kaep was greedy or not good enough to play, would be silenced when he gets signed to their favorite team.

Most blacks and minorities, including myself, will be sick seeing Kaep sign with America's most hated team and people would be forced to buy a Pats jersey.

A PERFECT STORM FOR THE NFL

There’s rumors that at least some of the documentary evidence they had of collusion was Kraft doing Trump’s work for him and pushing other owners not to sign Kaep.

Back
Top Bottom