2019 52 Week Savings Challenge

tired of paying rent
u know these renting prices in cali are more expensive than a mortgage
plus im hoping with the way things going
another housing crash
so i can scoop a GREAT house for the low

**** I've been reading that many economic experts are predicting a recession in 2020.

I’m also waiting for that crash so I can scoop another house for the low (I wanna become a landlord). That’s why it’s always important to have savings when an opportunity presents itself.

Homes in Texas are super affordable even though they’re steadily increasing. But When that recession hits and them mortgages go into default I’ll be ready

Last edited:
Transferred 1100 into my savings
Just now after getting paid
$2,005 saved so far
Didn’t have a problem this past week
With Being tempted to touch any of it
Or do that
“let me just take a few out
And I’ll replace it when I get paid”
Didn’t do that to myself
So I’m gonna continue
To be smart about saving and spending
My daughter bday party this Sunday
So it’s a good thing I took care of everything earlier last month

tired of paying rent
u know these renting prices in cali are more expensive than a mortgage
plus im hoping with the way things going
another housing crash
so i can scoop a GREAT house for the low
You ain't never lied about them rent prices smh. Got me and my wife talking about moving out of state and I love Cali :frown:

Let's get it. Another thing I do is start from week 52 up to Week 1. With chrChrist and holidays at the end of year makes it tough to deposit that amount of money in week 52. So from bottom to top is something to think about.
Sense. You're making it

giphy.gif

I’m also waiting for that crash so I can scoop another house for the low (I wanna become a landlord). That’s why it’s always important to have savings when an opportunity presents itself.

Homes in Texas are super affordable even though they’re steadily increasing. But When that recession hits and them mortgages go into default I’ll be ready

Hey man, how’s the housing situation in Texas? I’m thinking of moving there if I get a chance. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom