2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
IMO the tongue itself is the most unique part of the 6.

That part should be as it was on the OG’s, whether or not it’s considered “cool” for the tongue to be so high.

Anybody on here Know about "LN5Factory"?
It's a Watermark on these Photos of an early look of the 2019 Jordan 6 Infrared
From What I got after some research, It's based some where in China, and it's a Online Chinese supplier with No website?
They Claim that LN5 Pairs are 100% authentic's.
Please look at the pictures I have attached and take a look for yourselves
(They Look Scary Good to be a knockoff)

Jordan Vi 2.jpg

Jordan Vi 1.jpg

Jordan Vi 3.jpg

Yea not sure what’s up with the scuffs but I’m assuming that won’t be on the final product. Shape and infrared color looks great on these, fat ankle bubbles; tongue could be a lil higher though. No contrast heel either :frown:

Need to see more pics.

I hope you guys aren’t disappointed when the real deal drops or images appear. I don’t know why but I just have a feeling these aren’t going to end well. Too many details for them to correct against a pretty poor track record. I hope I’m wrong.

They are definitely UA. Not one of the early photos has been the actual shoe made by Nike. Also, product trial, look see, and salesman samples are at Nike. These actual samples don’t look cheap like the unauthorized pairs. Also, They probably can put authentic on their site because technically it isn’t saying authentic Nike product or authentic Jordan Brand by Nike product.

Last edited:
I hope you guys aren’t disappointed when the real deal drops or images appear. I don’t know why but I just have a feeling these aren’t going to end well. Too many details for them to correct against a pretty poor track record. I hope I’m wrong.
They’ll at least be an upgrade to the 2014. I’m not expecting a 1991; I’m more expecting a 2000 look alike.

They don't look good at all to me in those pics. If they came out looking like that, no thanks. I know JB ain't gonna give us a 100% perfect retro, but they have to do better than that. Luckily, those ain't the real deal. The wait continues for legit pairs/ pics.

Durabuck
Nike Air
Better Infrared Shade

All I care about. 3M is always a nice touch, and I have no problems with the new shape. I know better than to expect the contrast heel, and couldn't care less about the tongue height. For me, only way I see me passing on these if it's the same materials as the 2014.

925480E9-457B-4BEB-A6C3-6C8B42CE275C.jpeg
6DB98AE7-90D2-44E3-915D-1244DCE0D872.jpeg
D872BB6D-180D-45DC-9BCC-A390F44BC556.jpeg
71B1E53A-97A4-48AC-AEF4-A7A5EEE3C69A.jpeg

I’m a big fan of the 2014 Infrareds. If they had Nike Air on them I would buy 5 pairs no lie like I did the black cement 3s.

I hope they have the pinkish hue, I’m not a fan of the varsity reds.

I’m definitely buying at least 2 pairs.

And I’m going to customize one pair into the Reverse Infrareds a la 1999.

Those have always been my Grails. I actually have seen them in person and could’ve bought them a year ago for $500 but I couldn’t do it. I know they would crumble if I wore them.

925480E9-457B-4BEB-A6C3-6C8B42CE275C.jpeg
6DB98AE7-90D2-44E3-915D-1244DCE0D872.jpeg
D872BB6D-180D-45DC-9BCC-A390F44BC556.jpeg
71B1E53A-97A4-48AC-AEF4-A7A5EEE3C69A.jpeg

I’m a big fan of the 2014 Infrareds. If they had Nike Air on them I would buy 5 pairs no lie like I did the black cement 3s.

I hope they have the pinkish hue, I’m not a fan of the varsity reds.

I’m definitely buying at least 2 pairs.

And I’m going to customize one pair into the Reverse Infrareds a la 1999.

Those have always been my Grails. I actually have seen them in person and could’ve bought them a year ago for $500 but I couldn’t do it. I know they would crumble if I wore them.
Reverse infrareds definitely need a release soon.

May I ask why People prefer the 2014's Infrared vs the Jordan 6 from 2010?
3m, Infrared shade, scuffs aren’t as visible, some don’t like the 2010 nubuck or the midsole.

If you ask me, the 2010 quality was overrated after the 2014 pair dropped. My brother’s 2010 Varsity came scuffed, and the midsole paint was weak. They weren’t that comfortable after a while either. The 2014 was stiff, but let’s not act like the 2010 is well made either. Even the 2000 pair had a bad midsole and Durabuck that peels over time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom