2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
May I ask why People prefer the 2014's Infrared vs the Jordan 6 from 2010?
Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ said it better than I could probably. But the 3m, with the infrared/pink just made the shoe pop more. Which is what I remember most from the 91 pair. The NA branding is not the end all because its black on black. I have the Vreds and the 2014. When I look at the 2014 pair, it looks to me as a retro of the original. The others look like a retro of a retro. I know that probably dont make sense but thats the best way I can describe it.

I think I'm in the minority who actually don't like the reverse infrareds. I never liked them. When that pic was first circulating on the internet in the early 00's I cringed. People were hoping for them, meanwhile I wasn't. For those who got the mistake pairs, good for you, but I like my VI's how they were originally intended lol. That being said, I'm sure if enough noise is made, Nike will find a way to bring them back.

I think I'm in the minority who actually don't like the reverse infrareds. I never liked them. When that pic was first circulating on the internet in the early 00's I cringed. People were hoping for them, meanwhile I wasn't. For those who got the mistake pairs, good for you, but I like my VI's how they were originally intended lol. That being said, I'm sure if enough noise is made, Nike will find a way to bring them back.

Agreed. I can’t stand them. They make me cringe also. Never understand the want or need for them.

After Seeing Eddie Vedder of Pearl jam, Anybody got other pics of celebrities and musicians wearing Infrared 6's in the 90's?

The reverse pair is cool. Honestly, it got hate because it’s not the 1991. If the 1991 actually was the reverse, I doubt we wouldn’t be fans. It’s just swapped midsole color and a Infrared Nike air

Nah I’m right there with you.

I think the final product Infrareds got it perfect.

No one is holding out yet, It’s a month and a half away. That’s pretty standard on the official pics lol.

Curious what is the official pics release to shoe release time line? How long do we see the pics before the shoes are available.

Not a fan of the alternate either. The blacker the better with the subtle hints of infrared and NA murdered out on the back like 24 inch rims on a big body..

Agreed. I can’t stand them. They make me cringe also. Never understand the want or need for them.
I am a big fan of the white infra original. So it would make sense to like a black version of that. Except for the Nike in the back. That should have stayed black, always. Anyway, the final version we all know def is better no doubt. But Id be lying if I said I wouldnt want the alternate reverse sample to come out someday.

I am a big fan of the white infra original. So it would make sense to like a black version of that. Except for the Nike in the back. That should have stayed black, always. Anyway, the final version we all know def is better no doubt. But Id be lying if I said I wouldnt want the alternate reverse sample to come out someday.

That midsole looks better on white. With Black, that Infrared hit over the air bubble and the slight one further up is loud enough on the black shoe.

The 2014 only has a closer 1991 shade, insole color and the 3m. The 2000 has closer materials, contrast upper, and Nike air. Visually, 2000 looks the closest.

Some of the early pics suggest the 2019 could be the 2000 with 3m and the correct insole.

The 2014 only has a closer 1991 shade, insole color and the 3m. The 2000 has closer materials, contrast upper, and Nike air. Visually, 2000 looks the closest.

Some of the early pics suggest the 2019 could be the 2000 with 3m and the correct insole.
And thats why Im on the fence. I want a retro of the 91. Not the 2000 with 3m.

Can we get 2000 cushioning tho? Lmao

Back
Top Bottom