2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
One pair of the 1s but multiple pairs of the 6s. The 6s are releasing, on the 16th the release will be one month away. It's all marketing why they haven't unveiled them yet.

I never said they weren’t. I was just listing reasons why people are thinking they aren’t. And it’s really just your opinion anyway. I highly doubt you’re plugged in like that to be able to confirm anything :nerd:

I never said they weren’t. I was just listing reasons why people are thinking they aren’t. And it’s really just your opinion anyway. I highly doubt you’re plugged in like that to be able to confirm anything :nerd:

You don't have to have that type of relationship with Nike/Jordan Brand. It about how history has done in the past (Jordan 3 release) and using common sense.

Basing releases off of fakes will get you nowhere.

Plus that’s a terrible and flawed logic.

It's using common sense why would they bother if the shoe doesn't release. They do it to try and find a gullible buyer who either wants them early, missed out on release, or other similar factors.

6cb5a2a968c4634ff6bc95f98f11678f.jpg

4EE6A795-F603-46BA-8311-FFBC8B79A273.jpeg
They just had a press conference at the United Center, and MJ himself said blame Trump. Sorry guys :rofl:
perhaps its time to finally stop the bs and start making things in the US

the stubbornness is getting cringey. China has clearly stopped giving any Fs in making things up to any sort of standard. Its almost mandatory to triple up now in hopes of matching up a decent pair.

id be heated if these didnt release... i sold both pairs of my 2014 infrareds... i have faith though lol

Back
Top Bottom