2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Born April 2nd 1993
giphy.gif

Some of y’all need to chill with the panic...lol

I mean it’s just sad and pathetic how dudes are panicking and making baseless assumptions about these somehow not releasing all the sudden :smh:. Even if they’re postponed, they’re still releasing dawg. Give me a break already. Never seen dudes being so impatient and thirsty for a damn picture in all the years I’ve been on NikeTalk. Geez. Acting like these should be up on SNKRS already or something. ****ing wait!

I don't need to see a picture, just give me the date and I'm there. I don't really pay attention to the thread anymore but the last few pages with the confirmation, not confirmed, postponed talk got me wondering what the hell is going on :lol:

I mean it’s just sad and pathetic how dudes are panicking and making baseless assumptions about these somehow not releasing all the sudden :smh:. Even if they’re postponed, they’re still releasing dawg. Give me a break already. Never seen dudes being so impatient and thirsty for a damn picture in all the years I’ve been on NikeTalk. Geez. Acting like these should be up on SNKRS already or something. ****ing wait!

:lol: you just wanna be mad. Kool essay though

I’m pretty sure everyone just joking around. At least I am.

This thread is gonna go nuts with disappointment, excitement, or both when official photos drop. I'm calling it. :lol:

Like I said, dudes be breaking their own hearts when it comes to JB :lol:
If someone shows you who they are time and time again, why expect an improvement?

Last edited:
I would rather them d-lay the release and do them all the way correct then get what I have seen so far. I can wait.

I already know I’m getting a pair regardless so I’m not tripping. They would have to look like a soup sandwich for me not to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom