2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
1991-air-jordan-6-catalogue-.png

I'm talking about it being barely noticeable on the pair I posted, the pair they most likely used to create the 2019.
I understood you however the contrast is clearly there. If you don't really see it that's fine, I'm not going to argue, but it is indeed noticeable. The heel is smoother and less coarse in both texture and appearance when compared to the rest of the upper. It's not "barely noticeable" in my opinion.
20190117_013405.png

I understood you however the contrast is clearly there. If you don't really see it that's fine, I'm not going to argue, but it is indeed noticeable. The heel is smoother and less coarse in both texture and appearance when compared to the rest of the upper. It's not "barely noticeable" in my opinion.
20190117_013405.png

I didn't say the contrast wasn't there but it barely noticeable (not that it's not there) from the rest of the shoe on this pair. It's basically waxed durabuck as I said a while back in the thread. The 2019 will probably have some contrast in the heel (waxed durabuck) but won't be as noticeable as the pairs you posted. It will probably look along the lines of the pair I posted.

DCB2BA65-BA46-4D78-9B7F-DA2ECA7234F4.jpeg
I didn't say the contrast wasn't there but it barely noticeable (not that it's not there) from the rest of the shoe on this pair. It's basically waxed durabuck as I said a while back in the thread. The 2019 will probably have some contrast in the heel (waxed durabuck) but won't be as noticeable as the pairs you posted. It will probably look along the lines of the pair I posted.

Not waxed durabuck, just durabuck. In the 90s Nike actually used the real Durabuck company’s tech. Google durabuck suitcase and a few of them actually look like leather.

It’s funny that pics of these haven’t leaked yet although the UNC 9s that drop a week before these are everywhere

werd...the quality is so cheap on those sport blue 6s too... love the color on these but never wear them... contemplating if i should sell my sport blues

If JB labeled these as “OG Black Infrared 6” on the calendar and had no prior pics but a new pre-order system was the only way to get a pair,

Would y’all cop as of now or nawl?

20190117_013405.png
anything related to a heel tab on any sneaker, will be barely noticeable to anyone looking at your shoes

Back
Top Bottom