2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
79A11440-9505-4021-B031-1F9ADF632D68.jpeg
AB995D6D-8C5E-4665-B2D3-BE9D2B14241B.jpeg

Still waiting.. hoping that's not actually official. That boot is still there.. :smh:

If it ends up being a 2014 with NA and better red (which is what that looks like).. I'll just do 1 pair.

Something about the rear end is bugging me but they look good, im copping for sure.

The icey solez are throwing off the look too but whatever

you must have never owned ogs before, and as far as 2000 retros goes, those are the best version except ogs yet. that was the last of the 6s tat had real durabuck. this new fake durabuck is ok but just not the same. even on my 5s it doesn't look as black in color as og durabuck.
you must not have looked hard enough at yours

and the 2000s were trash. That was a poor excuse for real durabuck if thats what it was. they tennisballed like no other. And the soles are cemnt slabs. And they came unglued. Trash af. It wasnt even the right color.

I wish people would stop glorifying the past without really knowing the past. 2000s were one of the worst sneaker purchases of my life. With that year's concords pretty close to it.

you must not have looked hard enough at yours

and the 2000s were trash. That was a poor excuse for real durabuck if thats what it was. they tennisballed like no other. And the soles are cemnt slabs. And they came unglued. Trash af. It wasnt even the right color.

I wish people would stop glorifying the past without really knowing the past. 2000s were one of the worst sneaker purchases of my life. With that year's concords pretty close to it.
2000 gets credits for how it looks. You’re right on the quality though.

Wasn’t this infrared when it came out? Cuz I had this pair and I remember having a hint of pink. Not trying to argue what shade is correct, just making sure I remember what infrared looked like

CF63C007-9F94-403C-886A-BE24053ECE83.jpeg
air-jordan-vi-black-infrared-og-26.jpg

infrared on the right, sunbleached infrared (salmon 14) on the left
IMG_6168.jpg

its a shade of red with touch of orange over it

Back
Top Bottom