2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I want to see the actual tongue height on these. The right color infrared has me excited though, these are gonna pop so hard with the right fit. Really wish the White Infra’s were confirmed, easily my favorite 6 but finally caving in getting a pair of black infras after all these years is exciting.

Charcoal 7’s still better though

WTF they look amazing
The different colour of the heel looks like 2000s.. 2010 and 2014s BTFO

gives me hope for the black cement 4s...

Last edited:
The heel is there enough for me so I'm happy. Now I am officially excited to get these!
0FD81316-5055-4662-9B35-FE596B5BD887.jpeg

Nike Air seems a lil smaller on these than my maroons but I'm hyped now!
AB995D6D-8C5E-4665-B2D3-BE9D2B14241B.jpeg
20180724_191506_HDR.jpg

So hyped to have these with NA again, but think I'll just keep them on ice and beat up my 2014's.

Get rid of 2014s and buy two pairs of the 2019s :D

Still waiting.. hoping that's not actually official. That boot is still there.. :smh:

If it ends up being a 2014 with NA and better red (which is what that looks like).. I'll just do 1 pair.

In that picture, Its still nowhere near as bad as the 2014s. I think they will be similar to the recent XI's, where some have a slight bump and some are smooth.

2000 still beats these. Contrast heel seems dead at this point. Oh well, much better than the 2010 and 2014.
Nike Air been skipping meals

In for 2

I never cared for the contrast heel, it wasnt a big deal to me, just Nike Air, and a decent shape, more so the toe box. OGs had a boot toe and I prefer the VI with a smooth toe. However, in these new photos the heel material does look a bit different than the front.

Either way, I am pumped for this release!

Damn... well the only way we could force them to do better is by not buying, but we all know that's not going to happen. I'm in for 2 as well. Best since 2000. Just like the BC 3 was best since 01. At least the new retros have some OG features. Some is better than none.

Curious, the sole appears to be more blue on these than the GS official pics. Is this pair to pair?

It is disappointing to know that they put a decent amount of effort into the Concord release, but less effort into these. You think the brand would hold this shoe in a higher regard given its significance to MJ's career.

Damn... well the only way we could force them to do better is by not buying, but we all know that's not going to happen. I'm in for 2 as well. Best since 2000. Just like the BC 3 was best since 01. At least the new retros have some OG features. Some is better than none.

Curious, the sole appears to be more blue on these than the GS official pics. Is this pair to pair?

It is disappointing to know that they put a decent amount of effort into the Concord release, but less effort into these. You think the brand would hold this shoe in a higher regard given its significance to MJ's career.
It is what it is

These look way better than any of the previous retros imo. I know people love the 2000 but the fact these have 3m on them almost makes them better by default, the contrast heel is sorta there but it’s much less pronounced for sure. Perfect infrared shade too as far as I can tell. Def getting 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom