2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Told me what? You said the OGs didn’t have it

I didn't say the contrast wasn't there but it barely noticeable (not that it's not there) from the rest of the shoe on this pair. It's basically waxed durabuck as I said a while back in the thread. The 2019 will probably have some contrast in the heel (waxed durabuck) but won't be as noticeable as the pairs you posted. It will probably look along the lines of the pair I posted.

Try again sir

these could very well be the best retro yet. Concords all over again.

What do you rate as the best retros Jordan actually wore Tony? I'm a 90's kid and owned pretty much every Jordan but wanting a couple of new release pairs I can wear daily - thinking about the 2015 aqua 8's as I've never had them..

They look great. Without question. The durabuck looks clean. The shade has that more orange to it. The white lining edging the durabuck seems to stand out more. Which was definitely what I wanted back for sure. Not sure if a see the heel difference that much. But at this point I really dont think it matters.

Last edited:
It seems Everyone cap'd up that "heel contrast" bs..... damn near make me not even wanna pick em' up now Lol

err body on these joints now, even characters from manga

b03c6a2b72.png

GR jordans have been easier to cop compared to prior years like the last 2014 infared release...they make more pairs now look at the concords you could of copped if you were on the computer on release day... the only hard jays are the limited joints like union, off white, travis scotts and jordan 1s are tough to cop too...jordan 1s might be the hardest GR to cop out of all the retros... they must make a lot less of those

I agree. I’m sure more pics will look even better. Would’ve loved the 91 or 2000 look, but I’ve been waiting on an adequate pair that’s wearable for the last decade.
Overall very impressed with them. Gawked at the pics 5 or 6 times already. Again I had zero problems with the last release. Feel the same way about these also.

the last release was decent actually... just hated the pink and the toe box... but quality was there... definitely want durabuck though compared to nubuck which get scuffed quick

For what its worth Nike Air logos on the back of the shoe vary from size to size. I know this is somewhat obvious, but each Nike Air logo does not seem to be 1:1 as the shoes scale up or down. I have the '18 BC 3s in an 8.5 and a 9, and the size of the Nike Air logo in relation to the rest of the shoe is way smaller on my size 8.5. It actually looks kind of funny compared to the 9.

This may or may not be true with the Infrareds, but I think its worth noting when analyzing the pair in the pic. This logo could be bigger on a different size in relation to the rest of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom