2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
air-jordan-6-infrared-from-1991-ebay-02-570x424.jpg

thats the other shoe, please see it

How about you guys just agree to disagree at this point. Believe I know this lol. If there is one thing I learned being on here is that people gonna believe what they want regardless of pics or proof. The one thing that can be proven is the detail you are discussing will not be on this release. Not siding with anyone btw. I just want clearer pics from more angles.

He explained it pretty well and had sources:

:smh:He skims right over the fact that his father just died 2 months before he retired to grieve & goes straight to conspiracy mode claiming it was some secret deal which has never been proven with any evidence. Super low rent lazy gossip journalism. Your smarter than this bro. Don't let ppl fool you.

:smh:He skims right over the fact that his father just died 2 months before he retired to grieve & goes straight to conspiracy mode claiming it was some secret deal which has never been proven with any evidence. Super low rent lazy gossip journalism. Your smarter than this bro. Don't let ppl fool you.
one thing leads to another...

Don’t need google to tell me what my eyes can see.

Appreciate your passion though.

I know it looks like it (that was definitely the intent) but it’s not layered. Never was. What it is however, is a pretty convincing, all one piece indentation that’s gotten less and less convincing since the OG release. Believe what you want though lol.

I really thought it looked layered until these recent pics too. That indentation technique has gotta add extra steps and cost. Not surprised they eliminated it. Oh well. Shoe still looks fire. Just need to figure out how to get rid of my VNDS 14s. I hate having pairs that don't get worn.

Cant wait to scoop a pair. Been a minute since i had these ajd the carsity reds been beat to death.

Time to reup

From the pics recently posted, it doesn't look like it.

They are decent. Probably not gonna pick then up though.

Suit yourself but that’s a pretty weak reason to pass though lol. Have you looked at most of the pics posted in here or just that one outside pic you referenced? If you haven’t been paying attention, shape on these is fine. I’d be one of the first to call out the shape if it were that bad.

Back
Top Bottom