2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
So everything that gets said in here now gets picked apart and scrutinized? What a thread. Hope everyone gets a pair.

This ^^ Seriously everybody they’re just shoes that we all want and love due to various reasons. Let’s just enjoy them now that we know what they looks like and that he wait is almost over. Just a thought

The “it’s just shoes” is always funny to read on here.
They will never be "just shoes". They are memories, time capsules that take you back to a certain time. Wearing shoes we once had in our younger years brings a feeling that not much nowadays can capture. No different than the 60 year old retired guys with their classic cars. Yeah, I can make that analogy. Just a lot less expensive.:lol:

They will never be "just shoes". They are memories, time capsules that take you back to a certain time. Wearing shoes we once had in our younger years brings a feeling that not much nowadays can capture. No different than the 60 year old retired guys with their classic cars. Yeah, I can make that analogy. Just a lot less expensive.:lol:

Yeah but fam it gets severely argumentative and hostile in here.. over materials. That’s why I say it from time to time. Sometimes we gotta sit back and remember that sometimes you don’t need to argue with someone on the internet over shoes.

Yeah but fam it gets severely argumentative and hostile in here.. over materials. That’s why I say it from time to time. Sometimes we gotta sit back and remember that sometimes you don’t need to argue with someone on the internet over shoes.
It does go too far sometimes. I have been guilty of that as well. First to admit. This is the only place in my world to talk and read about shoes. How great is that though? That maybe your biggest argument of the day is over a pair of Jordan shoes. It can only happen here. Its fun tbh.

It does go too far sometimes. I have been guilty of that as well. First to admit. This is the only place in my world to talk and read about shoes. How great is that though? That maybe your biggest argument of the day is over a pair of Jordan shoes. It can only happen here. Its fun tbh.

I agree until it’s beating a dead horse or is about something irrelevant.

why not? Whos getting hurt? Why is everyone so afraid now? Bunch of old ladies.
hqdefault.jpg

what happened to all the ****** in 2014 who was telling everyone with two ears that the ogs were pinkish and that the 2014 looked more like the og than the 2000 version?

now everybody saying the 2000 shade looks more og?

show yourselves

think i wanna check out the 2014 thread and have a laugh

what happened to all the *****s in 2014 who was telling everyone with two ears that the ogs were pinkish and that the 2014 looked more like the og than the 2000 version?

show yourselves

Love the 2014 shade. Im not budging my opinion there.

what happened to all the *****s in 2014 who was telling everyone with two ears that the ogs were pinkish and that the 2014 looked more like the og than the 2000 version?

show yourselves

lolol

ALSO

about the 2014

i remember a couple guys saying nubuck was better because durabuck gets ashy white over time

Back
Top Bottom