2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Love how JB likes to play with numbers but also the fact that he debuted these in Charlotte 1991 asg.

2014 6s:

87C1D42B-B2E5-488B-96E2-E9B80E21E8B5.jpeg

16DA01AB-D1E7-484B-A899-041AA53C80D8.jpeg

I wonder if there is a method to make the heel contrast more noticeable, like maybe with leather lotion
Go overboard with some water repellent. That should give it some contrast.

Just kidding. I used to do that with my shoes when I was younger and I swear it gave them(what I know as now) the durabuck look. I didnt do it on purpose.

Go overboard with some water repellent. That should give it some contrast.

Just kidding. I used to do that with my shoes when I was younger and I swear it gave them(what I know as now) the durabuck look. I didnt do it on purpose.

I’m thinking leather lotion will work. I Got some by accident on nubuck and it made it slightly smooth.

Or like babyface34 babyface34 mentioned, I could just speed up the wear, maybe with a cloth or something.

Last edited:
I have a a theory on how they’re doing the contrast for this release. It’s not the same as the DMP/2000 and obviously it’s not the 1991. I’ll have to wait to see in hand first. It’ll be hilarious if my theory is correct, and it’ll prove that JB either does things completely different now than they did in 2006 , or they’re just lazy and threw us a bone to shut purists up.

I have a a theory on how they’re doing the contrast for this release. It’s not the same as the DMP/2000 and obviously it’s not the 1991. I’ll have to wait to see in hand first. It’ll be hilarious if my theory is correct.

If you're going to say that you might have to cut or rub the material off the shoes like the 12s that are for the Chinese New Year then that theory is not plausible.

You know what? Enough theories or anything like that from me. Airsak is just gonna respond with some weird ish :rofl:

Y’all rubbing your shoes now?

Wth happened to the JB forum in my absence?

It something Jordan Brand been doing with specific Jordan 1s, 12s, and 13s. I suspect that's what he was thinking about because of the way he replied. If it was something else a smart person would have just said it.

These are gonna look so dope in a box in my closet. Can’t wait! lol
i hear that but this particular pair is one of the easiest to wear in public lol. Theres nothing too crazy going on with them.

Charcoal 7s prob the easiest Jordan to wear low key without attracting attention though

Y'all gonna take sandpaper to the heel?? lol I love this thread

Anyway let's hope for a shock drop this week like the 3's did last year. I'd like to hope it would be this week.

Haven't been in this thread in months. Nice to see the same people still hopelessly optimistic and regurgitating the same BS about how the shape is different/worse/maybe they'll use the OG molds for the next retro :rofl:

For the life of me i been tryna figure out what the issue is with the heel they keep talkin about.

JB really gonna rob my youngin of clear soles.

Back
Top Bottom