2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I thought it wasn't until he got to the Suns that CB started to let himself go. Might be the angle, but he looks chunky already here.
Lol. He won the league MVP 2 years later. Stop body shaming that man. He would prolly still school you on a court today after 2 sandwiches.

984042E9-F6DC-4869-B055-C69D98417678.jpeg

Quiggles706 Quiggles706 I saw your post asking if there was a way to make the contrast heel more noticeable and I managed to find this old thread from 2010 on "Sneaker Talk" and OP changed the heel on his varsity red 6's to have the same heel sheen that the '91 black infrared's did.

His first attempt:
2ufc2zc.jpg
4qrdci.jpg

His second attempt after he dulled the finish:
2rw5eab.jpg
2cfr536.jpg

Apparently he used black shoe polish for the heel but I don't know what he used to dull the finish as he didn't say. I also know that the varsity's are suede so I'm unsure if it would work on durabuck. If it does though I'd be more than willing to do it to this year's infrareds honestly. Just to make them closer to the '91 release.

Might be worth a try, I’ll try the leather lotion. I don’t want to use shoe polish because if I don’t like it, it might be hard to come off

If you guys want to know more about comparison then and now on any AJ or MJ related, follow @MJO23DAN on his twitter/IG/YT. He is very resourceful on that department. Besides, he is one of the OG AJ collectors.

Another alternative for the leathery back heel is to paint it with angelus flat black paint. It’ll have that dull leathery look you’re looking for.

Didn't have to be. Not sure why everyone expects that from the most competitive people on the planet...

i agree. thats why i dont get why ppl upset or get mad at what lebron says. you expect him to say no i dont thik so? its funny because if Kobe said it, it probably wouldn't be an issue.

i agree. thats why i dont get why ppl upset or get mad at what lebron says. you expect him to say no i dont thik so? its funny because if Kobe said it, it probably wouldn't be an issue.

Cause Kobe has a legitimate argument for it (though I don’t even think Kobe is GOAT over Jordan, and I’m probably one of the biggest Kobe fans on this site)

LeBrons legacy for the most part is cheap and manufactured, then you’re TELLING us you’re the GOAT?, if that 3-1 comeback made you the GOAT then what do the TWO 0-4 sweeps make you?

Back
Top Bottom