2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
MJ was not humble by no means. He knew he was the greatest ever. He didnt NEED to say it. Everybody else did it for him. Including his peers, and his competitors. Lebron is just trying to convince at this point.

I understand not liking Bron but to say he’s trash?

A little wild but oh welll
the guy is all hype and it never really came to fruition. He runs like he doesnt have ankles and is boring af to watch play. Ever since I watched him hide from the action during the Mavs finals he's been trash to me. He's not a centerpiece player yet thats all hes ever been treated like. But he might be the best Pippen type player to ever do it. I'll give people that. Awesome #2. I cant wait for him to retire so we can have the NBA back.

If Lebron wanted to play with AD so bad he shouldve signed with New Orleans. To sign with LA and then try to destroy another team you couldve easily just signed with by signing their franchise player so the team you did sign with isnt a bucket of **** is outrageously douchey and pathetic. Par for the course with ol' meatface lebron.

Whatever you say.

Ususally when someone has nothing to say, or add, they resort to emojis and insults.

Good day.

Normally I'd let this go but just to clarify for the record, I didn't insult you. I said it's idiotic to have an argument on a sneaker forum regarding the "MJ's gambling led to his father's murder" conspiracy theories. Rather, you telling people, including me, "don't be naive," is an insult. Further, your laughing emojis toward me about what I do for a living and have done for the better part of two decades is fine. I will officially for the record here acquiesce and acknowledge you know better, and in fact you are correct, MJ's father was murdered because he owed the wrong people money. Good day back to you, sir.

MJ was not humble by no means. He knew he was the greatest ever. He didnt NEED to say it. Everybody else did it for him. Including his peers, and his competitors. Lebron is just trying to convince at this point.

EXACTLY! What kind of knob who is nowhere near the greatest player of all time, say it on camera like it's fact. The sad thing is he actually believes it. I actually lost a lot of respect for LeBron after watching that clip. At least Jordan had a little class.

If they would have just made these as close to the OGs as they did the concords, none of this would be happening in here :lol:

But they did appear to do a solid job here. Almost making me reconsider my standing decision to skip 'em. I just know I won't wear them, basically. Not that something like that ever stops me but I'm trying to get better lately about what I buy in that regard. It's a small change, but small change is better than no change LOL.

If Lebron wanted to play with AD so bad he shouldve signed with New Orleans. To sign with LA and then try to destroy another team you couldve easily just signed with by signing their franchise player so the team you did sign with isnt a bucket of **** is outrageously douchey and pathetic. Par for the course with ol' meatface lebron.

hahaha Tony bringing the passion. Love it.

EXACTLY! What kind of knob who is nowhere near the greatest player of all time, say it on camera like it's fact. The sad thing is he actually believes it. I actually lost a lot of respect for LeBron after watching that clip. At least Jordan had a little class.

This is basically the thing. MJ is what we all know he is. But when he was actually playing, he never said it. LeBron at this point is campaigning to be anointed the GOAT while he is still active in the league. It leaves a bad taste in people's mouths, comes off poorly and doesn't endear him to anyone outside of his most die-hard loyalists. It also makes those of us who don't agree with that assessment of LeBron the player turn on him even more. Put in simple terms, MJ and his team of marketers, advisors, etc. (and obviously it was a way different time) got away with manipulating his image while he was playing. It wasn't until later that he started to take some hits and people realized he wasn't the squeaky clean all-around great guy they thought he was for years. LeBron and his team's attempts at manipulating the perception have most of the time gone the opposite route.

Back
Top Bottom