2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Is the little ****** on the right the VR’s?
E41891EB-FBDE-46E2-914C-3F2FCB5F47C5.png

I don’t care if people like them or not, those VR’s are a joke compared to the other two.
I don’t say out loud much outside of NT, but that is my least favorite version. Even in 2010 the pack pair was better on the color alone. That nubuck and shape does give it a edge over the 2014 though.

Last edited:
Have to say I was never a big fan of the ashy nubuck/suede on the 2010 versions but it was all we had at the time. Always knew it was supposed to be durabuck but JB was deep on that bs at that time so it was what it was. I can appreciate them for what they are for sure but they should never release them like that again IMO.

I watched that unbreakable and he clearly didn’t wear Jordan’s until a few years ago. I had the 1991, 2010 vr and the 2014. 2010 vr is by far the worst especially regarding the material and the color of red, two things he said were best. I am not sure what is wrong with that guy.

So far 2019 clearly seems like the best since 1991.

I am always gonna like all 3 releases. I just cant throw hate because the newer better version is finally out. They were all significant during their respective time of release.

So I’ve had every retro iteration of these and I’d have to disagree. First retro was dope as all 99-05 retros were. 2010s were super trash Varsity’s and infrareds had major problems with materials. The suede was like a really cheap velvet the soles yellowed really quick and the paint chipped immediately. Also the varsity reds went on sale in NY. Now the 2014s are tanks picked up 3 pair but they have to be one of the most uncomfortable jordans I’ve worn aside from 2012 WC4s.

I’ll give it to 2019s strictly because BJ is making jordans more comfortable to wear and giving us better materials than 2006-2014 retros, that’s 1 thing remastering the shoes did.

Back
Top Bottom