3D34480F-A2B1-48BE-B186-6BBD332A3E59.jpeg
B6C17395-3097-4548-82E3-6DEF3DD7217C.jpeg
18BD7D83-A8CB-4C4F-A243-08C301E3BB0D.jpeg
2BA38DD2-7CA2-4983-97CC-676F9099571B.jpeg
D1C2D189-3448-48BC-B2CD-3C2CC68CA281.png

From Stadium Goods

OKAY.. now I'm excited.

giphy.gif

Those Stadium pics appear to mirror the Kith pics: zero contrast to the heel. Not looking good. Hope I'm wrong. Regardless of that, too: toe bump is shiiiite. Temptation to buy gone LOL

Those Stadium pics appear to mirror the Kith pics: zero contrast to the heel. Not looking good. Hope I'm wrong. Regardless of that, too: toe bump is shiiiite. Temptation to buy gone LOL
D9608636-E0F3-4F6F-B6B7-A6BE2E56D9A3.jpeg

There’s no toe bump on these 6s. The pair is tied tight. Check netmagnetism and you’ll find 2000 pair with the same look. The toe bump on the Bordeaux 7 is there regardless of how loose or tight the laces are. The Bordeaux 7 toe bump is due to protruding fabric left off from the neoprene tongue end under the grey Durabuck.

Bye Felicia.

One less person hogging the bandwidth on the sites I’m trynna cop on come release date.

Bye Felicia.

One less person hogging the bandwidth on the sites I’m trynna cop on come release date.

:lol:

Touche.

But what, you're only allowed to comment in here if you think these are just amazing? No one knows yet, which is the fun of these ongoing posts. I'm not rooting against these or anyone who wants them. I'm actually hoping they're so sick that I can't help myself and I have to buy a pair. All I said was, between the Stadium and Kith pics, they don't look right like Fineline's pics did. Again, all speculation and part of the damn fun.

Bandwidth trying to buy a pair? I know you're just giving me **** and not being literal, but some guys in here crack me up in that regard. Unless these turn out to not be a GR on anything approaching a GR level, why the stress? These aren't going to be hard to get. The damn concords can now be had--less than two months after release--for barely above retail + tax. This isn't 2013, so unless they pull a limited swerve here, which no signs point to, even if I was dying for 'em, I wouldn't even be giving it a second thought. Everyone who wants them will be good barring a surprise limited tag.

Touche.

But what, you're only allowed to comment in here if you think these are just amazing? No one knows yet, which is the fun of these ongoing posts. I'm not rooting against these or anyone who wants them. I'm actually hoping they're so sick that I can't help myself and I have to buy a pair. All I said was, between the Stadium and Kith pics, they don't look right like Fineline's pics did. Again, all speculation and part of the damn fun.

Bandwidth trying to buy a pair? I know you're just giving me **** and not being literal, but some guys in here crack me up in that regard. Unless these turn out to not be a GR on anything approaching a GR level, why the stress? These aren't going to be hard to get. The damn concords can now be had--less than two months after release--for barely above retail + tax. This isn't 2013, so unless they pull a limited swerve here, which no signs point to, even if I was dying for 'em, I wouldn't even be giving it a second thought. Everyone who wants them will be good barring a surprise limited tag.

Bro what is this wall of text :rofl:

It was a fun jab how did you even justify the time to type that

My Local Mall has House of Hoops and Champs. (The Champs in my local is notorious for restocks)

IF I could enter one Raffle, Which one should I enter with a Better chance of Getting a Pair?

:rofl:

I'm a professional writer. I can bang out thoughts like that in literally 90 seconds. Apologies if I'm boring you. I like to talk about sneakers and air my useless views LOL

Lol so can I. I’ll read it in a second I’m playing PUBG

Touche.

We’ll see. I hope so.

In my experience I strike out on raffles and most online releases. I hope that this release helps me break my losing streak and let’s me eat with y’all. Especially considering I wanna double up.

I find the inconsistency of the contrast heel in the pics interesting.. and I’m not quite sure if it’s the lighting or the whole UA / legit issue. Either way.. it’s a double cop for me regardless.

:rofl:

I'm a professional writer. I can bang out thoughts like that in literally 90 seconds. Apologies if I'm boring you. I like to talk about sneakers and air my useless views LOL

Inquiries on love letters or manifestos...for a friend

I'm just kidding

Contrast may vary shoe to shoe just like patent leather on 11s, ep on 3s, and tumbled leather on 1s. QC isn’t perfect on these. They made these different than the 2000 and DMP. I saw on IG live that even the Durabuck looks different compared to the 2000. It doesn’t matter though, these will be copped
79782BF7-216F-473C-BD03-302D46C1A002.png
B29306C6-DEDE-4081-9130-8FDC924559EF.png

Back
Top Bottom