2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
While this is my fav 6 color...carmines have never returned in og form...that red nike air would go so hard. It's coming one day tho I'm sure

Like a hot girl getting you all hot and then peacing out. :lol:
giphy.gif

Coldest day of the year. Power went out at 5am when wind chill was -6. Kids had two hour delay. Power didn’t come back on until 5pm. House cold AF. Lose out on shock drop in dinner pandemonium. FML.

Coldest day of the year. Power went out at 5am when wind chill was -6. Kids had two hour delay. Power didn’t come back on until 5pm. House cold AF. Lose out on shock drop in dinner pandemonium. FML.

At least you had reasons. I clocked out and struck out. Fml.

Son I walked out from my desk to my car to go home.

Refresh.

THEY DROPPED THEY DROPPED

I peep
11.5 gone wtf
bro how we gonna be on here in this thread all day everyday and we're the ones who take the L

its a real kick to the d

Last edited:
IDC how much anyone hypes it to bloody death.. I'm not sweating it. Foot apps will be king.. BC III, Concords, Royal I's, SJ's, all easy. It's just an early drop.

I wouldn't sweat it either. As long as people are on top of it they should be fine. The people sleeping will miss out.

J23 app really saved me with the notification. Did not get one from SNKRS.

Will these have Nike branded packaging on the shipping box?

Probably Nike and just do it logo. I’ll have to pick mine up at a fed ex office. Don’t wanna take a risk someone taking my package.

Back
Top Bottom