2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I missed the drop but I'm not pressed. Sucks though because I was hoping for a Nike+ reserve. I'll hit snkrs first on the 16th and get my second pair online from ftl or something.

Im locked and loaded now

I just downloaded that Solelinks app for free. Never again.

Why would people pay J23 2 dollars?? Especially when its always behind solelinks which is free...

I wouldn't be TOO salty, dude. They were all gone within minutes. That's the real part that pisses me off when they do this crap. Obviously they aren't actually sold out of the shoes; it would be nice if they kept orders open for a whole, say, 15 minutes. Even 10 minutes. This 3.5-minute sellout **** needs to stop. You can have every app going but if you aren't looking at or hearing your phone the INSTANT it goes off, it's like don't even bother trying when you see it two minutes later. That's what happened to me, and I was in this thread all damn day, too.

Why does Inside the NBA always feel the need to hype these OGs up more than it already is. Now EVERYONE knows

This is how you get moms and grandmas into the mix. its unnecessary

It's a relationship that makes all the sense.

They have deep ties with Nike going back to the hyperdunk collaboration, the relationship has flourished between both sides.

Why does Inside the NBA always feel the need to hype these OGs up more than it already is. Now EVERYONE knows

This is how you get moms and grandmas into the mix. its unnecessary
You got me crying over here.:rofl:. Man I truly believe your gonna get a pair. Just calm down. And breathe.

I missed the SNKRS drop but I ain’t too worried about hitting on these in CH or FTL apps come release day. I live in Boise ID and won at both places for the Concords, so these shouldn’t be any trouble.

Jordan/Nike is also, smartly for them but bad for us, hyping these up by highlighting that these are the same shoe MJ wore the last time the All-Star game was in Charlotte. I've got a pair locked down luckily.

I wouldn't be TOO salty, dude. They were all gone within minutes. That's the real part that pisses me off when they do this crap. Obviously they aren't actually sold out of the shoes; it would be nice if they kept orders open for a whole, say, 15 minutes. Even 10 minutes. This 3.5-minute sellout **** needs to stop. You can have every app going but if you aren't looking at or hearing your phone the INSTANT it goes off, it's like don't even bother trying when you see it two minutes later. That's what happened to me, and I was in this thread all damn day, too.
it locks them in to a certain tech nerd demographic. I keep trying to resist all of these apps and really my phone altogether and I dont get my favorite childhood shoes because of it.

If you send Nike proof that you played HS ball, or can dunk, or had the original release they should put you at the front of the line. Thats what should seperate the haves and the have nots. Not all this tech bs.

Yeah, these were def gone quick, I just didn't jump to my phone when it buzzed. They sold out as I was in line. But this is a good sign, likely it means there will be enough once official RD rolls around.

No. I dont. Could you explain that?
they released today, right?

Its safe to say that the heads here that regularly pos in this fan thread are probably the biggest fans. But its not us who gets them on the initial release, its casual fans or resellers that dont care nearly as much about the shoes as we do. As a Libra, the imbalance jabs at my soul.

These shock drops might be able to be predicted to an extent. Whoever guessed today at 7 due to the All Star unveiling was spot on. Makes sense to hold off on All Star shoes until the unveiling.

they released today, right?

Its safe to say that the heads here that regularly pos in this fan thread are probably the biggest fans. But its not us who gets them on the initial release, its casual fans or resellers that dont care nearly as much about the shoes as we do. As a Libra, the imbalance jabs at my soul.
I agree to an extent. But what do you do? People are always going to find away to get an advantage when it comes to getting their pair. Dont stress it. They are a fav from childhood for me also. But the casual fan has just as much right to them. Until we start filling out resumes to buy shoes, we are gonna have to accept what it is.

Back
Top Bottom