2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
monitor the app on the backend?!?!
tf does that mean? How?

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.14.02 PM.png

The app can be monitored in its code for changes, each time something is edited or added on the app you can have that info sent to a slack/discord or bot in real time.

The twitter guys can have those notifications tweeted in real time with a script or bot.

23app is a money grab cause he post everything on twitter. Turn on your free twitter notifications and you get the same thing.

His twitter is also a money grab because he uses referral links.

Preemptive
put your capes away

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.14.02 PM.png

The app can be monitored in its code for changes, each time something is edited or added on the app you can have that info sent to a slack/discord or bot in real time.

The twitter guys can have those notifications tweeted in real time with a script or bot.
Smh The whole time y’all supporting dudes who make a profit off using bots and getting portions of everyone’s purchase when you use his referral link.

When I get the alert (I don’t use that link)I just go to the app (like I did today) or website and purchase.

DOWNLOAD THE NIKE SNKRS APP
Set notifications so you never miss a drop and store your shipping, billing and sizing info to purchase quickly.

384664_060_E_PREM

HEY GUYS SET YOUR NOTIFICATIONS

My SNKRS notifications are on, it didn't notify me of **** LOL

*****n hot I missing that shock drop. My phone in my pocket & didnt pay no mind to the notification

My SNKRS notifications are on, it didn't notify me of **** LOL
Im locked and loaded now

I just downloaded that Solelinks app for free. Never again.

Why would people pay J23 2 dollars?? Especially when its always behind solelinks which is free...

Back
Top Bottom