Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
EJ :nthat:

1F552FE6-97B7-49B2-A24D-7DBF2AF5EDFC.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-31_22-19-17.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-31_22-19-17.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 8
Maybe the guy who guessed knew the info and that was his way of “telling” us without telling us.

Thankfully besides that hick up, there were no leaks today

i hope you mean you uninstalled it because its notifications are trash
The whole app, ios or droid, is hot garbage. The Concord 2018, 2016 blk Vs, 2016 cement 4s were good to me cause of production. For the most part buying a 11.5 in most Jordans are a gamble for me.
Ft sites and maybe reserved apps can be good for me.

Do they still send shoes in Nike swoosh boxes? Imma have to take off if they do. Got some shady ninjas in my building, and the delivery people are shady too.

they released today, right?

Its safe to say that the heads here that regularly pos in this fan thread are probably the biggest fans. But its not us who gets them on the initial release, its casual fans or resellers that dont care nearly as much about the shoes as we do. As a Libra, the imbalance jabs at my soul.
Libran???

Hahaha scale brotha. One right here too.

Do they still send shoes in Nike swoosh boxes? Imma have to take off if they do. Got some shady ninjas in my building, and the delivery people are shady too.
Just have the package held at ups hub and go pick it up at your convenience.

Oh yeah those pics reminded me of how flimsy the laces were. Never stayed straight or anything.

Would I have to call the ups to do that?
Nope just download the ups app. It’s a really good app. You’ll get notifications whenever you have a shipment coming. You just click on the tracking number and there’s an option to change delivery, which lets you choose a nearby location to have the package held.

I do this all the time and it completely removes the anxiety of having boxes sitting on my front porch while I’m at work.

I set up a camera at my door ever since my Concord XIs got stolen. Hoping it will deter thieves.

I copped but I still haven't figured out why SNKRS refuses to send me ANY notifications. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom