2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Maybe I'm just not seeing the others then :lol:. 100% on the Gentry stuff

Best of luck on the official release date. You'll get em
Bro, most of my posts are jokes, this place is pure comedy and thats mostly why i spend time here. I only get negative with 3 things. OG vs Retro edits, factory flaws, and missing out on these stupid drops. And more recently the fall of New Orleans.

I've always gravitated towards the funniest people. If the world was aware of how quality the laughs get in here sometimes this place would be worth billions.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

My 2000s are crumbled like cookies .
Might double up for a swap. Yea. Same thing with the blk cement 4s. I'd rather do it, just some reason, instead of finding a different donor sole.

Last edited by a moderator:
These shock drops might be able to be predicted to an extent. Whoever guessed today at 7 due to the All Star unveiling was spot on. Makes sense to hold off on All Star shoes until the unveiling.
maybe theres something to tying it in with prime Inside the NBA events...

When might the BC4s drop in that case?

A good chunk of the early drop already going for $260+ on stockx/goat. Definitely some feels for missing out.. I checked the app 3 mins til, got sidetracked, looked back about 5 after and they were gone. Never seem to get anything from Nike anyway. Hopefully ill be able to drop that $20 reward on em and be done with it the 16th.

Im locked and loaded now

I just downloaded that Solelinks app for free. Never again.

Why would people pay J23 2 dollars?? Especially when its always behind solelinks which is free...

I have no idea how one person can have so much bad luck with buying shoes... J23 app is what got me these :lol:

Stay positive man. If the founder of NT can’t get a pair I’m sure someone on this amazing message board would be happy to help, in PM’s of course not in the thread :lol:

haha i never saw method say got em or something .

sold my 2014 iced pair on SX the other day, when I open the box to inspect the pairs before shipping out I noticed the bottom soles starting to discolor from oxidation.

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 7.00.10 PM.png
They still passed Authentication!
:lol:

No point in stressing over a early drop when you probably won’t wear them until April :lol:
You have a point lol

that shot of happy in 2 or 3 days and the anticipation prior to it is nice though. And if they were a straight pair I probably wouldve rocked them that day. 2 weeks early is awesome for that.

im sick these dropped but all good... just like the concords which i aint get early still copped 2 pairs on release day... same thing will happen in 2 weeks i will cop 2 pairs easy... i can wait and be patient... i aint that thirsty... but man woulda been dope to cop early no cap lol... congrats to yall who copped early

Bro, most of my posts are jokes, this place is pure comedy and thats mostly why i spend time here. I only get negative with 3 things. OG vs Retro edits, factory flaws, and missing out on these stupid drops. And more recently the fall of New Orleans.

I've always gravitated towards the funniest people. If the world was aware of how quality the laughs get in here sometimes this place would be worth billions.

What happened last fall in New Orleans?

Maybe thicker insole I heard?
Swear the midsole was solid rock on them 2014. I tried breaking that in. Only flattened and got firmer haha.
According to Nike, the 2019 pair has a PU molded sock liner (whatever that means).

Back
Top Bottom