2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I mean doesn't Nike already attempt to do this with early access on those unwanted colorways? We see it all the time when people complain about how they got reserved a shoe they didn't want :lol:

Nah. Reserve pairs are only a couple days before RD, anyone who lives more than a state or 2 from Nike wouldn’t get em til after RD. Besides, a majority of the reserves I’ve seen aren’t even close to anything I buy anyway. These surprise drops are 2-3 weeks out, so they’re actually in hand early.

Checked my fed ex account and for some reason “pick up at a location” is not available.

It just says something like “delivery options are not available due to shipper restrictions”.

Package arrives on Monday. I’ll have the day off anyways but I rather still pick it up at the Fed ex huh which is like 5 min away after Nike putting all their new logos and tape on the shipping box.

Try accessing it thru desktop
I think that happened to my bro one time
I believe he was able to reroute it by loggin thru desktop
Not sure
Worth a shot

Try accessing it thru desktop
I think that happened to my bro one time
I believe he was able to reroute it by loggin thru desktop
Not sure
Worth a shot

Yup. Tried on desktop and app. Both say restricted.

I did this with the Kyrie 5 tennis shoe collab. I could do it with that pair by going on desktop. But won’t let me with this one. Weird.

They do?
That's messed up
Nike puts swoosh and just do it tape on the boxes now
And won't let you reroute?
Smh

Yeah. Especially since they switched to fed ex as their main shipper. At least with ups, I didn’t really have much problems with rerouting and holding packages at the hub.

Remember back in the days when half of the folk were turning their Varsity red VI's to infrared/crimson VI's with the Garden Craft marker from Michaels.....Those were the days.....

jordan-6-infrared-customs-04-570x692.jpg

jordan-6-infrared-customs-01.jpg

jordan-6-infrared-customs-00.jpg

Remember back in the days when half of the folk were turning their Varsity red VI's to infrared/crimson VI's with the Garden Craft marker from Michaels.....Those were the days.....

They did the same for the 2014 version but used Angelus Infrared paint:lol:

Yes!!! Sometimes it irritating talking to people who weren’t into Jays back then, because they don’t believe that anyone could’ve not wanted those varsity reds! In 2010, the Varsity was NEW new. People weren’t used to 6s being that dark

I bought some cheap paint from Michaels back in 2010 when I planned on getting the pack. I planned on making them brighter

Missed out on the 1st drop but just copped my size 14 off of GOAT for $220 + the $10 for shipping.

I already grabbed the AM 720s today and had the Atmos Animal AM1 on the way, but f it. These were the first shoes I had as a baby and today is my 28th bday. Still may get another pair come release date though :smokin

Wish these were out before Valentine's Day though...:stoneface:

Really looking forward to picking these up. The fire reds 4 was my first Jordan back in 1989 in junior high and it's my all time favourite shoe. Every year I could get one shoe for school and I remember the year of the VI I went for the reebok pumps instead which looked so high tech to me and were actually great to ball in. I remember seeing the first kid with the infrareds a few days after and I was like damn these are so cool. But a second pair right after I already had picked one up was just not hapenning for me lol

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Back
Top Bottom