2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Woke up to find these at my door. Feels like Christmas again.

871227A4-B383-474D-A113-607796D503E3.jpeg

Glad I don’t give a damn about contrast heel because I don’t see any contrast in person

8520376C-10D3-4C60-BD76-EB1650EF520C.jpeg

2014 comparison. Infrared shade is SLIGHTLY darker on 2019s

342B51E2-808E-467B-B38F-09EA6A1B2F84.jpeg

Ignore my baby boy trying to punk me for my kicks again

1491AA02-5727-4877-94D7-EAF3110DA14A.jpeg

Why do the 2014 look better and more like the og in these pics :stoneface:

Gentry responsible for a good retro? That’s actually great news if true.

He’s buying your trust with one decent retro that he likely had minimal connection in.

He’s gonna start up with that Lab 5 nonsense again soon, just wait.

This is the 1st pair of shoes that got me hooked on Jordans. This was when i was in 4th grade and my friend had these on. I wanted these so bad, but was rockin payless shoes and my parents weren't going to drop $100 for a pair. I'm glad I was able to get the 2000's , 2010's and 2014's. Just give me one pair and I'm good. Still have my double up from 2014 DS.

:lol:

Gentry is like a four letter word to NT and well deserved. He made shortcuts to cheapen JB and then went to Nike Sportswear and did it.
Regardless of what people say....Gentry bastardized JB for the longest time. Then went to Nike sports wear and single handily crapped on the Nike Foamposite. I don’t care what anyone says, that man is an idiot and has done nothing to gain my respect, not that he cares but trust me, some people at Nike that I know have told me first hand that in design meetings he has come with the most outlandish crap for the “kids”.

Regardless of what people say....Gentry bastardized JB for the longest time. Then went to Nike sports wear and single handily crapped on the Nike Foamposite. I don’t care what anyone says, that man is an idiot and has done nothing to gain my respect, not that he cares but trust me, some people at Nike that I know have told me first hand that in design meetings he has come with the most outlandish crap for the “kids”.

Just looking at dude and hearing him talk about jordans for 5 minutes will tell you he doesn’t deserve his job. Reading some of his comments in magazines over the years let’s me know he needs to be kept as far away from the brand as possible. Clueless idiot and complete cornball. There’s a reason JB has been releasing some good retros and retro plus joints lately about 10-15 years too late. His whole tenure was a famine.

I figured it out. Lol. I can see why Elitists would complain about it... but it’s not the most important factor in this shoe.
Can you elaborate on what you found? I also have had no idea what it’s supposed to mean or what I’m supposed to be looking for.

Back
Top Bottom