2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Unds'd my 2014's in the gym today. After 15-20 minutes I now understand why you people saying these are uncomfortable :lol:. My steel toe boots I use for work are way more comfortable

I could've kept my 2014 for the hell of it but I wasn't feeling them sold mines ASAP. To each his own tho.

Dee is an absolute disgrace. He said they’re trash and that varsity red and gym red wouldve been better. Sure everyone has their own opinion but 99% of his content is lies and or going after others that have been exposed and he continues to make 100 videos of the same garbage. Just put the shoes down, and stop making content. He’s painful to watch.

Complete moron.

Update - Tried them on and walked around the house. These are barely 10% more comfortable. If I were being super practical I wouldn't keep them. But since I'm not... I'll appreciate the better toe box fit and hope my son can wear one of these pairs at some point!
i bet if you put the 19 insole in the 14 it would feel the same

This photo means that the 19 are lighter than the 14 because i tried when i had the 14, and the weight was about 490gr if i remember correctly.
So if you insert the 14 insole in the 19 (or a simple insole), the 19 will be lighter than the 14, so yes the comfort is 10% better, and i'm really serious LOL!
IMG_4228.JPG

The question is what is the weight of the OG?

And another thing, nobody noticed how the outsole is sticky? If i rub with my thumb this result in a visible mark.
IMG_4254.JPG

And last thing, a friend asked me why does the color be icy blue and not white? I was surpised because he is young and didn't know Jordan in 1991, and i told him than the OG were in fact white (not sure, if someone can confirm...lol)
I thought it was an excellent notice and adding it will turn white to orange if i used the shoes to play or to walk.
Photo without filtrer
IMG_4257.JPG

Photo with a filtrer so OG color.
E0CA744A-8682-4B1D-999F-C42900827530.jpeg

4CA87367-66D3-4FE9-B9AB-94E950AAAB08.jpeg

13C93781-729B-4914-AF9D-89558A5C39FC.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4255.JPG
    IMG_4255.JPG
    281.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4256.JPG
    IMG_4256.JPG
    206.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
My pair arrived yesterday, thankfully they are flawless with the contrast heel. I’m not even trying to hold onto the 2014, threw em up on StockX and will roll that money into another 2019 pair potentially. Just don’t see the point in holding onto an inferior shoe.

Never rocked jays because of comfort.

Only to kill a fit :pimp:
Exactly. I see comments on here about how uncomfortable the 2014's are. Unless you have a job walking around for 8 hours, playing ball or running a marathon then of course they're going to be uncomfortable. I've been wearing mine with no complaints and been wearing more often just to beat them to the ground.

Exactly. I see comments on here about how uncomfortable the 2014's are. Unless you have a job walking around for 8 hours, playing ball or running a marathon then of course they're going to be uncomfortable. I've been wearing mine with no complaints and been wearing more often just to beat them to the ground.

If* you have a job (not unless).... I agree, though!

Dee is an absolute disgrace. He said they’re trash and that varsity red and gym red wouldve been better. Sure everyone has their own opinion but 99% of his content is lies and or going after others that have been exposed and he continues to make 100 videos of the same garbage. Just put the shoes down, and stop making content. He’s painful to watch.

Complete moron.

He's become a sneaker troll.

He has no knowledge of kicks, so he should only be looked at for entertainment. To be laughed at and with.

How much do shoe sites usually charge for shipping? about $15-20 right?

was contemplating on pulling the trigger on StockX for $253 shipped, that'd be only like $20 over retail plus tax and shipping....

big1236 big1236
If I was u , Id hold off til u see how fnl, fta, ftl, champs apps handle the release.
I not sure these will be a raffle. Although there will be an abundance, its a popular sneak,& its tax szn.
Judging off the fact fnl has yet to put these up for raffle, and all other chain foot stores, have been fcfs around my way this yr.
These maybe fcfs as well at some places.
Once the drop happens if youve yet to lock a pair in, thats when u goto stock X. Because everyone will be undercutting prices & you likely can get these under 235.

Last edited:
i like my vi’s with yellow soles

ill wear my 14’s and break out my 19’s when they yellow or atleast turn clear

Back
Top Bottom