2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Still I am amazed how the varsity red is now so coveted. When the Black Varsity dropped, so many were mad as hell in here wanting the true infrared shade. We now have it. And people want the V red. And is now more appreciated than ever. No hate, just amazing how that has changed over time.

Now that I got the 2010 releases squared away- am I in the minority for thinking that the 2010 black varsity red (single pair release) were pretty hot? I just looked at mine- and I wore them A LOT- and they still look great and feel they look even better with age. The bottoms are nice and yellow, the “suede” is really worn in & soft, and my feet slide into them like slippers. I now know they’re not “OG infrared”, but they were a great sneaker. I’ll post pics of them soon.

I love my varsity 6s.. :emoji_fire:

& Next to the 2000 & this 2019 pairs color , I like the shade of red on the vars 6s better than the '91 & '14..

Ernie rocking these again on inside the NBA tonight.

Speaking of, they did another shock drop with the Adapt BB tonight. Copped on the preorder link you got from Google assistant as Ernie said to use.

Wonder if NIKE will do something next week. They've been back to back w SNKRS shock drops during the show.

14 and 19 owners is this the same exact material? Because my 14s would get super ashy lol to the point i hated wearing them. And scuffs were super hard to clean.

Still I am amazed how the varsity red is now so coveted. When the Black Varsity dropped, so many were mad as hell in here wanting the true infrared shade. We now have it. And people want the V red. And is now more appreciated than ever. No hate, just amazing how that has changed over time.
Thanks for the feedback (repped), loving the dialogue going currently on the varsity reds now that I finally know the varsity reds weren’t considered a true retro :smh:

Different folks different strokes. Whatever makes ya happy.

Thanks for the feedback (repped), loving the dialogue going currently on the varsity reds now that I finally know the varsity reds weren’t considered a true retro :smh:

Not even in the slightest... :lol:

I’m baffled to say the least. Having been here for both. :lol:

Yeah famb there was nothing for them to be a Retro of.. they were a one-off colorway that Gentry thought would be cool.. same with nubuck instead of durabuck.

C541F10D-AC78-4633-ABEA-C522F06A897C.jpeg
2014s on foot. Can’t wait for 2019s

Last edited:
Man I HATED the black / varsity red pair smh. I had a pair, but it was only cuz I didn’t know infrareds would be releasing shortly after in 2010. I hated the material and how dull that red was, I’m surprised that today they’re so sought after. Those to me will always be trash compared to the latest pair to release

Several years from now, cats goin to be thirsty for the 2014 pair.

It’s clockwork.
Nah anybody who knows anything will not want 14s. They're trash it is what is. Bad material. Cardboard like. Ashy and not as comfortable. Not to mention shade was too pink. Don't see people wanting those over again. I can see varsity red but that's about it. Haven't tried on my snkrs pair yet but I'm completely happy with look of shoe

as an owner of the '14 pair in great condition, i'm really debating whether i should get this new pair or not...especially if it's only 10% more comfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom