2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Can’t wait to snag a few pairs of these. They’ll go nicely with my newly LACED Jordan 5 Grape with Nike Air haha.

89A59648-F311-4CA9-8499-DC2C2F2A9EC1.jpeg

37DAC40E-7859-42FB-B13D-C12DABE4CD40.jpeg

6EF9227E-EB49-45F0-AE39-37D094D73AB0.jpeg
First jordans I ever owned

how do you guys tie your 6's? do you tie them on top of the lace lock?
how did MJ do it?

I think I'm the only one who tucks the laces inside the neoprene jumpman cover. The laces in my '14s are so long, this keeps the shoe clean looking. Lace lock stays in the box. I've seen pics where MJ tied them on top of the lace lock. But he wasn't wearing them casually. I may experiment with tying my '19s a diff way.

I think I'm the only one who tucks the laces inside the neoprene jumpman cover. The laces in my '14s are so long, this keeps the shoe clean looking. Lace lock stays in the box. I've seen pics where MJ tied them on top of the lace lock. But he wasn't wearing them casually. I may experiment with tying my '19s a diff way.

I do the same
unsnap the jumpman tie laces re snap jumpman neoprene ting

I’ve seen some ugly lace jobs

Putting the lacelock on the side of the shoe? Off of one lace?

I may do the bottom lace lacelock thing

Pet peeve is seeing people where the lace-locks at the bottom/near the toes. :lol: Don't know why that always bugged me.

The Main Man wore it that way! :smile: (Not saying that I agree with all his fashion choices) #ntdenim

For me, when I balled in 6's, I took them off or wore them at the bottom, cause they just were not functional or at least didn't make lacing easier!

However, for general wear, I didn't mind keeping them at the top and lacing over.

phob325r4zg0phxthcf2.jpg
s3sg1pnxf0fzvmicm75r.jpg

Last edited:
The Main Man wore it that way! :smile: (Not saying that I agree with all his fashion choices) #ntdenim

For me, when I balled in 6's, I took them off or wore them at the bottom, cause they just were not functional or at least didn't make lacing easier!

However, for general wear, I didn't mind keeping them at the top and lacing over.

phob325r4zg0phxthcf2.jpg
s3sg1pnxf0fzvmicm75r.jpg
The only time I wear mine at the bottom, are the Carmines... and only cause MJ did it that way. I sometimes wonder why he only wore it that way with the Carmines.

Lol that’s how I wear them. Always have, probably always will. In the 90’s that’s how everyone around my way rocked them.

yep thats how i rocked em as a kid when i had the OG carmines... my friends laced them the same way so i followed suit lol

My lace locks move depending on my mood, some days its near the toe, other days its hovering over the jumpman. Depends on the fit honestly.

phob325r4zg0phxthcf2.jpg
s3sg1pnxf0fzvmicm75r.jpg

I'm aware the man himself wore them that way a few times, but it's just a petty thing that's always bugged me. Shrug.

Can’t wait to snag a few pairs of these. They’ll go nicely with my newly LACED Jordan 5 Grape with Nike Air haha.

89A59648-F311-4CA9-8499-DC2C2F2A9EC1.jpeg

37DAC40E-7859-42FB-B13D-C12DABE4CD40.jpeg

6EF9227E-EB49-45F0-AE39-37D094D73AB0.jpeg

Got a pair coming on Monday, sounds like they used some fire materials by JB standards. Hard to skip a NA release. :nthat: Besides, I needed something to soothe the sting after I missed the early drop for Infrareds.. :D

Probably one of the only Jordan’s that benefit from being laced all the way up. When the tongue is pulled up high on em too, they’re crazy looking from all angles

Back
Top Bottom