Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Both are the same size.
69F5BB36-CF15-4295-92B5-115DBEBF70A4.jpeg
CF90CDF9-78C0-4B87-A5DE-D33E098B311B.jpeg
64EFCDA0-B4C7-481F-8A88-B8B636F53155.jpeg

Thanks! Appreciate your insight!

Got my early pair.
About the release, globally very good eccept lack of contrast heel and just a stitching around ankle pods... I think it was 2 different panels on OG.
About my pair, 1 shoe is very good, but 1 has uncorrect heel placement, creating angle at the back.
So will have to wait for GR and build a good pair :-(

Would seem like an obvious pick up, but starting to get the feeling of how many more black and red shoes do I really need? At what point is it just wasting money?

Everything is a waste of money. If something gives you joy in life then who cares about the money. But if you’re having thoughts like that you probably don’t need them. People’s passions/hobbies change all the time. If I’m not sure I want a shoe or not I just pass. I only cop shoes I know i want right from the first time I find out they’re dropping.

Heh. If you have more than a handful of Jays of course it's a waste in terms of practicality. I have over 40 pairs, two thirds are Jays, the rest are Air max and bo Jackson trainers. I buy what I like and enjoy doing it. None of it is practical from a "do I need all these shoes" perspective. Of course I don't NEED them. It's fun for me and I can afford it so it's not taking away from the family/kids so no harm done. Just be true to yourself and what you can afford and it's all good!

I'm honestly afraid of wearing brand new shoes. I jwant them to stay prefect forever. My 3rd pair is going in a plexiglass case, just to be admired.

I hear ya.. Especially with icy soles like this... It breaks my heart to lose that pristine look. But.... In the long run I enjoy wearing them rather than having them rot in my closet.

I may try to get a second pair and wear both but keep the better pair and make Nike pay to return one to punish them for their QC issues.... But that would be petty.... I can't even see the crooked snap....heh.

Back
Top Bottom