2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I'm honestly afraid of wearing brand new shoes. I jwant them to stay prefect forever. My 3rd pair is going in a plexiglass case, just to be admired.
IMG_20190209_141245.jpg
Next weeks pair going straight to feet.

If I get a 2nd pair of a current iteration of a sneaker it’s cause it’s well done and I want another fresh pair to rock years down the line without waiting for another retro. I want another pair of ‘18 Concords even though I haven’t worn them yet cause the 45 is growing on me. Great history with them and they’re done EXCEPTIONALLY well. Can’t see myself wearing my ‘11 pair anymore unless it’s for a quick errand. Want another pair of ‘18 Bc3 and I haven’t even thrown on my current ‘18 pair yet. My ‘11 pair I rock when I’m going out to a club or bar. Will double up on Bc4’s this year too cause my ‘12 pair has paint chipping and they’re club outing/bar kicks as well now. Don’t think I’ll double on these black 6’s cause I don’t think I’ll wear them often. Have too many black/red OG cw Jordan’s. But we’ll see once I get them in hand.

Broke out ‘12 Olympic 7’s yesterday for the first time in some years. Best feeling when you bring out an older pair of kicks in pristine condition :nthat:

If I get a 2nd pair of a current iteration of a sneaker it’s cause it’s well done and I want another fresh pair to rock years down the line without waiting for another retro. I want another pair of ‘18 Concords even though I haven’t worn them yet cause the 45 is growing on me. Great history with them and they’re done EXCEPTIONALLY well. Can’t see myself wearing my ‘11 pair anymore unless it’s for a quick errand. Want another pair of ‘18 Bc3 and I haven’t even thrown on my current ‘18 pair yet. My ‘11 pair I rock when I’m going out to a club or bar. Will double up on Bc4’s this year too cause my ‘12 pair has paint chipping and they’re club outing/bar kicks as well now. Don’t think I’ll double on these black 6’s cause I don’t think I’ll wear them often. Have too many black/red OG cw Jordan’s. But we’ll see once I get them in hand.

Broke out ‘12 Olympic 7’s yesterday for the first time in some years. Best feeling when you bring out an older pair of kicks in pristine condition :nthat:

You’ll get that 2nd pair.

I wanna enter these online raffles
But I think it’s gonna be an easy cop online and thru footapps
Only looking to cop 2 pairs

EB20B07D-EE10-459A-8187-FDBDA0D9DC24.jpeg

After wearing these for the first time in forever, I’m officially out on the 19’. Just hard for me to justify spending $200 on a slightly different shade of infrared. Good luck to everyone. Definitely one of the best shoes of all time.
On foot pic looks :pimp:. But I still need the 2019 version. Its the first J I ever wanted. So Im a sucker for these no matter what. I need that Nike Air back in my life on these. I had some beat originals when I was a kid. Never owned the 2000 pair. So this release brings it full circle for me.

Back
Top Bottom