2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I got the confirmation from SNS just now so all good. Hopefully I win another pair tomm just in case I catch a bad pair.

sns shipping free over $175
Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 11.43.04 AM.png

Top 5 questions/comments I get on YouTube:

1. How's the red compared to this red and that red compared to that red? Is it as red as the shirt you're wearing?
2. Varsity reds > Infrareds
3. No contrast in heel? I'm skipping this release!
4. I remember the tongue height being everything on the OG. It touched my knees. Don't look like the retros do this.
5. If I wear 9.5 in Nike SB, 10.5 in Hyperdunks, a 10 in Off Whites and a 9.5 in Payless shoes, what size should I get? Wait, these are TTS right?

Just talked to my local FNL and they've only gotten 6 pairs in so far...
Seeing your from Chicago.. what's local?

I hit on SNS but I picked 12.5 and I feel that'll be a big fit on me. Usually Nike is the only place that has that size so I'm confused.

I just talked a friend who had a pending charge from SNS for concords but he never won so I'd wait for an email from them to be certain.

Top 5 questions/comments I get on YouTube:

1. How's the red compared to this red and that red compared to that red? Is it as red as the shirt you're wearing?
2. Varsity reds > Infrareds
3. No contrast in heel? I'm skipping this release!
4. I remember the tongue height being everything on the OG. It touched my knees. Don't look like the retros do this.
5. If I wear 9.5 in Nike SB, 10.5 in Hyperdunks, a 10 in Off Whites and a 9.5 in Payless shoes, what size should I get? Wait, these are TTS right?

You forgot the Puff Density debate

I finally realized it. That anyone that never owned the og or 2000 pair when it first released, prefer the varsity red because it was probably their first pair of black and red 6s. Either that or age(born in the 90s).

I’m able to get into ftl app but not fta... did someone really say I were a 9.5 In Payless shoes and question if these are tts?? Well damn that’s different :lol::lol:

I never owned the 2000 or OG and I prefer these over the Varsity’s.

Then u sir are in that rare and special minority. Because all I see on YouTube and ig is 2010>2019 or black varsity red or bred 6s>>>these which is disrespectful because the 2010 pair isn’t considered an og cw and the 2019
pair is a true og cw.

If you’re in Europe these will be an easy cop. Damn near everyone who entered the SNS raffle won. You can even ignore SNKRS as there’s so many other stores carrying these.

Then u sir are in that rare and special minority. Because all I see on YouTube and ig is 2010>2019 or black varsity red or bred 6s>>>these which is disrespectful because the 2010 pair isn’t considered an og cw and the 2019
pair is a true og cw.

I do favor the 2000 over the OG just because I love that deep infrared. But I do love both.

I copped the varsity and the 2010 infra’s and in hindsight Gentry was off his ****in rocker if that was his doing.

Back
Top Bottom