2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I'm SNKRS or bust ...or afternoon mall raffle non-pick up, pick up.

I have a $100 Nike GC that I'd like to use towards this purchase, but no idea how to go about it. Being that trying to use that and then my regular CC at checkout would be too time consuming these days on SNKRS.

**Update**

Just talked to a Nike rep via chat and she said:
As long as it's within 24 hours once you purchased them, we can definitely still add the Gift card to the order.

I have a $100 Nike GC that I'd like to use towards this purchase, but no idea how to go about it. Being that trying to use that and then my regular CC at checkout would be too time consuming these days on SNKRS.

talk to nike . com on their chat and ask.

upload_2019-2-15_13-13-5.jpeg

upload_2019-2-15_13-12-25.gif

**Update**

Just talked to a Nike rep via chat and she said:
As long as it's within 24 hours once you purchased them, we can definitely still add the Gift card to the order.
You can add the gift card as a payment ahead of time in your account

Can I cancel my order?

If you are looking to cancel your order then send us an e-mail on [email protected], please type in ”Cancel” in the subject section followed by your order number. Bare in mind we can not guarantee that your order will be cancelled if you send us a cancel request, however if your order hasn't been processed by the time we handle your cancel request we're normally able to cancel it.
I ain't got no order number....sns emails don't really give you any details on raffle wins. Just that you won and that they'll email you when it ships.

Struck out on 4 raffles for Infrared in size 14. Wth is going on? Struck out on all 3 drops on Hibbett. Not only have they sent me worn shoes twice, they denied me a W 3 days in a row on a size there should be plenty of. Least I can stop losing sleep over this crap.

Back
Top Bottom