2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
You can add the gift card as a payment ahead of time in your account

But beware that it won't save as a default, so at launch you'll need to go to the payment method and select the gift card, which you do NOT want to do as that will delay your entry into the "line". I wouldn't risk it. Unless a recent SNKRS update has changed this behavior...?

Yeah trying to use GC during a hot release is risky
Especially trying to combine it with another payment method

Does anyone in Houston know when Willowbrook, Memorial City, or Galleria Finish Lines open tomorrow for the release?

Anyone have pics of what the Gore Tex jacket from KITH looks like?
Ive been trying to find that Jacket too, I don't see it on KITH tho? I cant find it anywhere..UGH! if anyone knows where to cop this jacket please post the link, much appreciated!

But beware that it won't save as a default, so at launch you'll need to go to the payment method and select the gift card, which you do NOT want to do as that will delay your entry into the "line". I wouldn't risk it. Unless a recent SNKRS update has changed this behavior...?
ive had gift cards automatically applied on snkrs before

I had done just 1 Sheik in person at North county in Escondido and hit on that about an hour ago.

I also had done the online but I assume that was a miss. Waiting on FL but I may or may not pick up depending on if and where I hit.

Resting easy tonight!

Good luck fam, I hope you all eat...

Noob alert - how can there be so many pairs already on eBay? Both .COM and UK? They can't all be fakes?

man i dont think people are checking for these like niketalk thinks

i mean ihot on sheikhs. freakin sheikhs

Ive been trying to find that Jacket too, I don't see it on KITH tho? I cant find it anywhere..UGH! if anyone knows where to cop this jacket please post the link, much appreciated!

The Air Jordan 6 “Infrared” and the apparel collection will be launched on February 1, exclusively at the Kith Manhattan flagship store.

Who’s copping the infrared 6 apperal ?
upload_2019-2-15_12-38-15.jpeg

Any sites offer disco prices?:nerd:

I'm gonna get that jacket and the matching pants, once Nike gets the pants in stock .I got a 20% off code to burn.

Last edited:
I have a good feeling I’m gonna hit on one of my 7 or 6 minute head starts.. let’s see in about 5 minutes. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom