2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Because the red was way off and the eyelets were cheap plastic. Side by side it looks aweful.
The flu game was worse and sold out(I bought one unfortunately). It’s hard to gauge which og 12 besides the taxi and flu game would cause chaos.

The flu game was worse and sold out(I bought one unfortunately). It’s hard to gauge which og 12 besides the taxi and flu game would cause chaos.

I worked at footlocker back when those flu games dropped. They did sell out but it was drug dealers and people that didn’t know much about Jordan’s buying those. Our OG clients and people who knew that they weren’t even close to the OG laughed and stayed away.

Those might be the most poorly executed retro of an OG colourway ever lol

I worked at footlocker back when those flu games dropped. They did sell out but it was drug dealers and people that didn’t know much about Jordan’s buying those. Our OG clients and people who knew that they weren’t even close to the OG laughed and stayed away.

Those might be the most poorly executed retro of an OG colourway ever lol
I got the OG cherry 12 the next year. Every piece of material was better in every way. The flu game oxidized after a few months. I wanted to burn them when I compared them to the og.

Thanks Nike...
IMG_20190218_190006.jpg

I have the 2011 Bordeaux and I don’t have any issues with them. Were the 2016’s that much better?

Not hardly minus the NA branding on the insole. 2011 is better quality but don’t tell a certain someone that. Name rhymes with “vodkaman” lol. (Dude thinks he knows everything).

Back
Top Bottom