2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Might just be me but every time I wear a pair of sixes, 2014 infrared most recently. I get a blister on my heel. Reason why I went with the turbo green ones over these

Nah man 2014 are just super stiff it doesn’t happen with my maroons GMPs or olympics. You should be straight with these

What’s wrong with the HGG nickname? One of the few nicknames I’ve openly adopted. I mean they get a lot of shine in the movie and Mike is the only person that says the movie title in the film. It’s probably the most official nickname after “last shot”

Bred :sick:

BCEB9477-1C88-4FC8-BA6E-BA4FE1BB97F9.jpeg
Put the lace locks in, since you all showed me the way lol.

All star weekend 2020 Chicago 35 years since OG 1 I can see us getting OG Chi 1 High again it’s going b 5 years what y’all think maybe Hi Chi OG 2
I was just thinking that we are due for Chicago 1s. I hope they come in 2020, I’ve never owned a pair and they’re the main OG 1 that I don’t own. I have Banneds, Royals, Black Toes & Shadows so Chicago’s would be the nice final piece.

When exactly did they last drop? Were they a good release overall?

:nthat:

Can’t wait to bring my DS 2000 pair to the mall and compare to the 2019’s.. while wearing my 2019’s and my bulls jersey :pimp:

If you wear them you better bring another pair with you. Mine crumbled last year and I was wearing them a couple times a month. That 2000 poly midsole took all it could.

I was just thinking that we are due for Chicago 1s. I hope they come in 2020, I’ve never owned a pair and they’re the main OG 1 that I don’t own. I have Banneds, Royals, Black Toes & Shadows so Chicago’s would be the nice final piece.

2015 and yes.

I used to have no problem putting my packages on hold for pickup when Nike used to ship my orders through UPS. Since last summer all my orders have come through FedEx with nike placing restrictions on them so I cant modify the delivery for pickup.

I went to my Fedex hub and even though they have it in the back they said they won't release it until Wednesday. I chatted with Nike CS and she said they sometimes place restrictions to make sure it goes to the right person..I guess my id isnt enough to prove im the right person Lol I might have to spread my cheeks next time so they know its really me.

2015. They were perfect. I wouldn’t say that we are “due” for them just yet. They practically just released. Where were you in 2015?

2015. They were perfect. I wouldn’t say that we are “due” for them just yet. They practically just released. Where were you in 2015?

How do you figure? Royal's came out in 2013 and then in 2017. About the same for Shadow's. I think the Chicago 1 is due, especially since Nike jacked the release for some of us.

Back
Top Bottom