2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Bonus shot.. no filter just the portrait mode on my XS Max

A402D9D8-892C-4855-8BDA-71DEC1E0CCF0.jpeg

Well I'm not sure if I'm being anal but my left shoe came with a scratch. Looks like someone gouged their nail into it. Would you guys be mad?

Attachments

• 20190219_184511.jpg
    20190219_184511.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Yea I’d have an issue with that. Hope my two other pairs are flawless as my Champs pair.
Yea I'm pretty bummed since I seen everyone else pics and they look flawless. Gonna return em back to SNKRS. Hope my foot action pair from the restock yesterday are better

Well I'm not sure if I'm being anal but my left shoe came with a scratch. Looks like someone gouged their nail into it. Would you guys be mad?

Yeah, I wouldn’t like that. I believe that’s from rubbing and pressing against the other shoe in the box. It probably happens during shipping and being in the box for a long time. They needed to put tissue paper in between the two shoes. :smh:

These came out perfect. Closest to OG we'll ever have. We've wanted this for a while. Great shape , 3M, fire infrared , Nike air & easily copped ...This sorta feels like a infrared Jordan 6 refresh .. I see jb going back to Jumpman on the back for another 20 years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom