2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
These came out perfect. Closest to OG we'll ever have. We've wanted this for a while. Great shape , 3M, fire infrared , Nike air & easily copped ...This sorta feels like a infrared Jordan 6 refresh .. I see jb going back to Jumpman on the back for another 20 years

I think the NIKE AIR on the OG colorways is here to stay...as long as the demand from the purists exists. I still think they purposely leave minor details out for future re-releases.

Think I may have got a free pair from footaction. I hit online sat morning and I checked my account Sunday and I had 2 holds on my account for the one pair. Called cs got them to lift one of the holds and they said my pair would be shipping out monday. So I check my account this morning and I see I'm $212 richer cuz the money was put back but my shoes have been shipped already. Fingers crossed they still get here Thursday!!

With all the ish companies pull, I would bask in the glory of getting something for free.

Shoot I got a Free Bagel the other day, and I was super happy

Footlocker order is still in “Open” status. Is this typical for Footlocker or is a cancellation email coming next week?

20190219_195355.jpg
Only flaw on my pair seems to be the inner part of my left shoe looks concaved when its supposed to be flat. I can actually feel it whenever I take a step near the ball of my foot. Looks like Im gonna have to be on a lookout for a restock. Since I got these from nike, I can wear these for a while with thick socks til I get another pair.

Damn yo it's crazy how NT is. We will examine the shoes to the death, every single detail. Man we all have OCD with kicks. The mark of a real sneakerhead.

Man there are some people at work with some old crusty, beatup, holes in them, raggedy pair of walmart shoes.

I don't know how people do it. Are we fly? Or are we crazy for kicks?

Well I'm not sure if I'm being anal but my left shoe came with a scratch. Looks like someone gouged their nail into it. Would you guys be mad?

Funny, with my luck I knew I was guaranteed to get a pair with a scratched toe box. My pair got delivered today and wasn’t surprised lol. It’s definitely from the top of the tongue rubbing during shipment. Not as noticible but feels like a flat indent.

665DDFB6-F64B-4F93-AE20-31342EA1D790.jpeg

20190219_195355.jpg
Only flaw on my pair seems to be the inner part of my left shoe looks concaved when its supposed to be flat. I can actually feel it whenever I take a step near the ball of my foot. Looks like Im gonna have to be on a lookout for a restock. Since I got these from nike, I can wear these for a while with thick socks til I get another pair.

Wow dude that's Terrible. Honestly, that would drive me insane. I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Funny, with my luck I knew I was guaranteed to get a pair with a scratched toe box. My pair got delivered today and wasn’t surprised lol. It’s definitely from the top of the tongue rubbing during shipment. Not as noticible but feels like a flat indent.

665DDFB6-F64B-4F93-AE20-31342EA1D790.jpeg

I think a lot of pairs are going to have this.

Back
Top Bottom