2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
ive been meaning to step my sock game up, ive been too busy buying shoes and boots
ZomboMeme 01032019171407.jpg

because its not cold today and they were within reach. theyre not really no shows just low cut nikes lol

its never really been an issue until now

nike crew socks require 800% more effort to put on and on top of that i didnt feel like searching for a matching pair of the newer ones i bought. I like wearing new socks with new shoes

800% more effort. LOL!

Sure it does. I wear no show with everything but slacks. Feels great all times of year. Im in nola. We get some cold but not for long periods.

No sho's are meant to be worn with shorts. Thus they're called no sho's. If it's more comfortable for you, do you though.

800% more effort. LOL!

No sho's are meant to be worn with shorts. Thus they're called no sho's. If it's more comfortable for you, do you though.
I know its an aesthetic thing but most dont sit so low that they cant be seen unless im wearing mids. Ill wear em for casual and sports/workouts. Comfy. :D

DMV cats, specifically whatever 3 big bigfoot cats on here:

Finished up work around Tyson's Corner. Pulled up to see if I could find something to catch my eye. Didn't happen. But @ House Of Hoops, they got a size 17 Infrared 6 left. It's on display in the back. Do what it is you need to do, if so. Just hoping somebody cook. I'm in my bag about these Infrareds, tell you why in a sec. They're my GOAT shoe period. Hard bottoms, Chelsea boots, Bo Jacksons, Barkleys, whatever. Still can't bring myself to toss my OG retros from '01 & they *been* crumbled...

I gotta call up Finish Line & cuz those bammas out tomorrow. Charge for Infrared 6s been sitting on pending status on my card for since the 16th. SMFH. All I wanted was to cop my all-time fave shoe for a born day present to myself. AND me, my brother, Jordan, & Jim Brown all same born day. Finish Line out chea doing *Bryce Harper voice* clown transactions, bro. FML I'm tight, but I just gotta laugh about it. For now, until I zap on them folks tomorrow. They best come outta pocket & go on StockX to fill my ish, if there aren't any left in the company. LOL

Currently airing out Finish Line in Twitter DMs as you read this. They gon learn today. SMFH Clown transactions, bro...

Sounds like you def need to step your sock game up. Only nerds wear crew socks. Spice up yo sock life! Get funky.
Are you still a nerd when you wear crew socks with jeans? I mean, they still have nike on them. Some do.

Are you still a nerd when you wear crew socks with jeans? I mean, they still have nike on them. Some do.

Nike crew socks/Nike socks are an essential/must in anyone's drawer. Particulary for working out/sports. But if you wearing some plain white $1.00 tube socks from Walmart you's a nerd.

Back
Top Bottom