2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
In all seriousness I really like to wear a white sock with 6s to showcase the tongue a little more. The holes I mean. They are low Nikes though I promise. Except when wearing jeans, then I dont care.

Nike crew socks/Nike socks are an essential/must in anyone's drawer. Particulary for working out/sports. But if you wearing some plain white $1.00 tube socks from Walmart you's a nerd.
im so confused lol

now we're switchin gears to tube socks??

white socks in general are nerdy, but if i want to rock tube socks im going to and look damn good doing it. Soccer socks are amazing in the winter

In all seriousness I really like to wear a white sock with 6s to showcase the tongue a little more. The holes I mean. They are low Nikes though I promise. Except when wearing jeans, then I dont care.
with my shins showing through them I felt like a coke dealer and I dont know why

Maybe because it made me think of when dudes wear deck shoes without socks

with my shins showing through them I felt like a coke dealer and I dont know why

Maybe because it made me think of when dudes wear deck shoes without socks
:lol:. I got nothin for that. I wear white socks all the time. When I wear shorts, for the most part I wear blacks. They just look better. But I have no problem buying cheaps from walwart. They just socks.

i wear quarter socks most of the time when im not wearing shorts. when i wear shorts i wear quarters with mids/highs and ankles when i wear lows.
when i ball i wear crews.
when i walk around my house in my underwear i break out the tube socks.

:lol:. I got nothin for that. I wear white socks all the time. When I wear shorts, for the most part I wear blacks. They just look better. But I have no problem buying cheaps from walwart. They just socks.

White Hanes ankle length socks from Wal Mart. I could care less what others think about my socks; I let my shoes do the talking.

I heard Nike socks preserve the Nike Air stamp on the insoles longer, and as an advertising major im disappointed in myself for somewhat believing it. lol

Seems to work though

Reactions: ARK
I still want to see tonytobacco tonytobacco 's pair.. I just want to check out what his standard of perfect is lol (unless I missed it).
IMG_0239[1].JPG

Finished product from this release along with all of my other OG Nike Air Retros. Being a 11-13 year old when they retroed a lot of these in 99-01....ya I went a little overboard. Not having them back then makes you want them even more lol. Not flexing at all either. Glad we all were able to scoop.

And if anyone needs assistance in a pair for retail let me know. Local spots got a bunch in today.

51904A16-C5A8-40B3-A265-3702B37150DF.jpeg
Are those the “Will Smith” Grapes? Did you poke holes in them?

Still need them to do a Proper grape 5 retro with Nike Air AND LACES (can’t believe I have to say that) :lol:

ill take some real pics soon, ive been too busy with work during the day

The Nike air on the left shoe is ever so slightly askew, its weird. It lines up with the midsole but looks deceivingly off at the top of the E in Nike. Not nearly enough for me to care though. I could even chalk it up to paranoia. Especially considering what Ive seen in here. Trust me, if Im stoked then theyre pretty solid. I cant stop thinking about them like Im a kid with a new favorite toy. Now that I can enjoy a pair that isnt completely Fd Im starting to appreaciate how beautifully done these shoes are. That infrared color is gorgeous.

200 for these was a steal in the end. When theyre right, its an amazingly satisfying purchase. Thats why I think these are going to hit 300 on stockx in no time. I dont care how many they made, copping multiples is a nobrainer and the price is going to reflect that when the dust settles.

Also, having owned both the 2000 and this 2019, and I know Ive said it plenty times before but seriously, the 2000s are water trash compared to these. The 3M alone puts these head and shoulders above those and then the infrared just destroys them.

Last edited:
:lol:

yeah a few people seemed to have gotten hooked up with proper heat from that FNL restock. Between these and my am1s from them being the ONLY pair out of 5 (4 being from champs) that was acceptable Im going to be a loyal customer from here on out. I dont know if they have some sort of deal with Nike for clean pairs but theyre 2 for 2 so far which is incredible with my track record.

Bad pic but good enough for me.. I think you're right. A lot of folks that got FNL RS pairs had good things to say. You definitely got hooked up with that heel texture especially if you can see it in this pic. Glad this didn't turn into an AM1 fiasco :lol:

Back
Top Bottom