2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
IMG_20190528_161501.jpg
Very sad to hear of his passing. His knowledge and passion went beyond his years. Rest in peace Jalen.

Last edited:
Idk how to feel about that. It works but looks tacky. I’d rather let it fade or just swap out the insoles when I wear them.

Yeah not that serious to me where I wanna like reverse it or anything

More just an observation
Wore my bc3 like 20 times this passed two months, wearing em now still a solid Nike Air on the insole

RIP to Aquamanjay.

Didn’t get a chance to finish these in time but oh well.

Attachments

• A95B5454-348A-4362-AF68-45C361744A80.jpeg
    A95B5454-348A-4362-AF68-45C361744A80.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 67
Packing tape is the most logical method to preserve the insole logo. Either that or let it rub off if you don’t care. That’s fine too. Have it your way lol. Me? I keep a roll of packing tape specifically for my insole logos that need to be preserved. I’ve been doing it for several years with no issues unless you think preserving the logo is an issue. I like knowing the logo is there. Especially “NA”. Call me weird. And I don’t just cut a square anymore (that’s what a novice would do). I now wrap the tape across the entire heel over where the logo sits so the tape never has the chance to move. And if it’s my shoe that I don’t plan on selling, why the hell would I ever remove the tape? For those who love to make that argument lol.

Last edited:
I’m having a hell of a time buying this damn sneaker. Had an order cancelled on me on the release day. Whiffed on every re-stock until I finally hit on the JD Sports re-stock. My JD Sports order gets cancelled even though they do a damn re-stock AFTER I placed my order. Now I placed a bid for $200 on Stock-X, because I refuse to pay over retail for this shoe and my bid gets accepted after a month and a half. A week later I contact Stock-X because I noticed the seller hasn’t shipped the sneaker out and they cancel the order on me because they supposedly had trouble with the seller.

I’m starting to think it’s just not meant to be...

I’m having a hell of a time buying this damn sneaker. Had an order cancelled on me on the release day. Whiffed on every re-stock until I finally hit on the JD Sports re-stock. My JD Sports order gets cancelled even though they do a damn re-stock AFTER I placed my order. Now I placed a bid for $200 on Stock-X, because I refuse to pay over retail for this shoe and my bid gets accepted after a month and a half. A week later I contact Stock-X because I noticed the seller hasn’t shipped the sneaker out and they cancel the order on me because they supposedly had trouble with the seller.

Me too! I like only buying retail and paying retail, ive whiffed on all re-stocks too

What size are you? The prices on stockx are hovering between retail and about 235. I think u should just pull the trigger right now while prices aren’t crazy. This is such a classic shoe and the best 6 retro ever. People who passed on these will regret in a year or two when prices go up.

Back
Top Bottom