2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
What size are you? The prices on stockx are hovering between retail and about 235. I think u should just pull the trigger right now while prices aren’t crazy. This is such a classic shoe and the best 6 retro ever. People who passed on these will regret in a year or two when prices go up.
Size 13. I’ve had on my eye on Stock X for a couple of months now and since I still see the prices go around retail I keep just putting in a $201 bid in hopes someone accepts. Then a month and a half in they finally did accept my $201 bid. there was even a sale for $200 a day later. What frustrates me is if this crappy seller didn’t accept my bid the $200 seller would have surely accepted my bid.

Also Stock X’s policy is they will try to find you another pair at no cost extra cost if the seller flakes on you and clearly that’s total BS because it’s not like this is a super rare shoe, they should be able to find me another pair.

Never understood the “retail or bust” mindset. I can certainly understand not paying 50% or more over retail, but if you really like the shoe and are willing to buy off the secondary market for “retail price”, why not just spend the extra $20-30 if you like the shoe?

It’s never the principle either, it’s always the money.

Never understood the “retail or bust” mindset. I can certainly understand not paying 50% or more over retail, but if you really like the shoe and are willing to buy off the secondary market for “retail price”, why not just spend the extra $20-30 if you like the shoe?

because jordans drop every saturday so for me, retail or bust is no big deal.
and to say its never the principle and always because its about the money is a silly thing to say.

Lol, so you're trying to say people who refuse to pay over retail do so because they can't afford to pay more?

It’s the principle for me because I’ve had multiple orders cancelled on me haha. It’s pride now.

Believe me if I can shell out $200 for a shoe, but find $230 to be outrageous, then I’d be stupid to be buying $200 shoes.

As soon as I see it the prices start ballooning up on Stock X I will probably pull the trigger. But for now, retail is still feasible and I’m not in a hurry to get them.

because jordans drop every saturday so for me, retail or bust is no big deal.
and to say its never the principle and always because its about the money is a silly thing to say.
It's obviously not 100% true, but all too often people point to "the principle" when it's really the money. They will say it's the principle, but give them the discount and they're in 99% of the time.

"Lol, so you're trying to say people who refuse to pay over retail do so because they can't afford to pay more?"

No, I didn't' say that.

It's obviously not 100% true, but all too often people point to "the principle" when it's really the money. They will say it's the principle, but give them the discount and they're in 99% of the time.

"Lol, so you're trying to say people who refuse to pay over retail do so because they can't afford to pay more?"

No, I didn't' say that.

well, retail or bust means paying at most, retail, or we move on to the next. so yea, if a discount is offered, which would bring them to retail or below, then hell yea, we eating.
if u give me a discount on resell price, but it doesnt bring it to retail or under, then its a no go, because that defeats the purpose of retail or bust.

To each his own, but to me being exclusively "retail or bust" is silly if it's a shoe you really want and can get it for $20-30 over retail price. Anything else is just a story people tell themselves to justify their choices.

People have weird habits/beliefs when it comes to money.

To each his own, but to me being exclusively "retail or bust" is silly if it's a shoe you really want and can get it for $20-30 over retail price. Anything else is just a story people tell themselves to justify their choices.

People have weird habits/beliefs when it comes to money.

sneakers r a luxury. we are silly for even spending $200+ every week on em in the first place.
there are over 30+ pairs of jordans that drop every year. so yea, im exclusively retail or bust because theres too many pairs dropping for me to stress about overpaying for 1 pair.

people would call u a weirdo for thinking that paying over retail is ok. it works both ways. people are free to do what they want. i dont pocket watch.

if ya got it and ya dont mind spending it cause ya want em that bad, then do you. nothing wrong wit that. just like theres nothing wrong with sum1 not wanting to pay over retail.

if saving money and not wanting to spend more than u think u should is weird.....then im the biggest weirdo youll ever meet.

I think Jordans... most clothing in general, is vastly over priced. I used to have a $150 or less rule when it came to buying Jordan's because that's the most I felt they were worth. I changed that mind frame after moving and losing my connects, and after pursuing more limited releases... but one thing I refuse to do is put money in a resellers pocket. There are more than enough releases for me to not sweat missing out on something.

I also will not pay for shipping.

do people factor in tax when going through resale avenues? cuz in california anyway you're paying 220 out the door for retail.

Why judge other peoples price cut off? Just because I pay 200 for something doesnt necessarily mean I would pay 230. We all have to pick a cut off point somewhere. I also prefer buying my shoees the retail way.

Nothing about buying 200 shoes is practical anyways.

I also dont think most of the retail or bust crew is 100% retail or bust. I am for most shoes but I make exceptions if i want something badly and theres no alternative.

6F4983BC-679F-4726-A6E5-5CB91F7D40E7.jpeg
Taking it to 1991

Ya he was 26 years young. Just graduated college. Dealing with an Gastrointestinal Disease. Sad sad news.

That Gastro ain’t no joke. I had a gastro doctor and she told me to cut heavily back on the dairy foods because they’re not good.

Fellas get yourself checked.

This is SO TRUE!! I deal with Crohn's Disease on a daily basis. Have had it since I was 16 (I'm 42 now going to be 43 in September). Was Ulcerative Colitis and it was BAD. back then, in the early 90's, it wasn't prevalent like today. Had my entire large intestine removed along with my gallbladder and appendix. Was great for about a decade. Now, it was Crohn's the whole time & I need infusion medicine to treat it (so far no good). Gastro disease are BAD. Everyone should get checked out if you have any digestive issues. Sad to hear Jalen couldn't beat it. Rest in peace my friend! You don't have to deal with pain anymore and I know your wearing your favorite Jordans in heaven!!

Gonna unDS my All-Star 8s from a few years ago in his honor!

Looking for a quick opinion on some older 6's...have a chance at a DS pair of the white/varsity red's (before the pack) for a few bucks over retail as this guy wants to buy a new bike for his upcoming IronMan race lol. I feel they should be fine to wear, even given the age. I have the Motorsport 6's that are still in amazing condition. Thanks in advance guys.

Looking for a quick opinion on some older 6's...have a chance at a DS pair of the white/varsity red's (before the pack) for a few bucks over retail as this guy wants to buy a new bike for his upcoming IronMan race lol. I feel they should be fine to wear, even given the age. I have the Motorsport 6's that are still in amazing condition. Thanks in advance guys.
White Varsity was a good shoe. Beat that completely down and wore them regularly for several years. I thought the comfort was great. They def felt better than the white infra from the pack does. Im still trying to break those in.

Do you want to buy a 10yo shoe or just wait a year or so for a remastered pair?

They aren't even the right color......

My black/v.red from that year chipped all up.

I actually wore mine today but they have been worn from day 1 so I’m not sure how the ones you might buy will hold up or how they have been stored.

For the most part I am retail or bust but that’s for the really hyped stuff… but the GRs I miss out on I’m fine dropping a few extra paying resale… my rule is 100 over retail and that’s it… that’s already a lot if you think about it…you wouldn’t catch me dropping a rack on off whites or travis scotts... to each their own though... last weekend in atlantic city i saw a ton of people wearing the 2014 pair and not these lol...it was kinda weird i dunno

Back
Top Bottom