2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Been wearing both pairs lately...

Thinking about getting the 6s from the Reflection Pack...

And those PSG 6s are a must cop for me...

20190525_173844.jpg
20190428_190500.jpg
20190525_195957.jpg

Maybe Im not as focused on the grey lines but Im skeptical anybody would have done this on these if the 4's didnt need it so badly and get everybody getting there pencils out

Or were people doing it before the bc4's?

Started with the BC4's

First we seen was ppl xacto knifing the lines, and then some tried painting the lines. Then somebody started the drawing on the lines

This is SO TRUE!! I deal with Crohn's Disease on a daily basis. Have had it since I was 16 (I'm 42 now going to be 43 in September). Was Ulcerative Colitis and it was BAD. back then, in the early 90's, it wasn't prevalent like today. Had my entire large intestine removed along with my gallbladder and appendix. Was great for about a decade. Now, it was Crohn's the whole time & I need infusion medicine to treat it (so far no good). Gastro disease are BAD. Everyone should get checked out if you have any digestive issues.

I started having severe stomach problems back in 1994 when I was 7. In 1995 I was diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis. Like you said it really was not prevalent like it was today. I was admitted to a newly opened children's hospital, and was in there for over 3 months. They didn't know how to properly treat it and tried a variety of things. It was hell and I was scared. I had lots of issues for years afterwards; I had a huge weight problem as a teen due to the steroid prednisone, and several kidney stones from calcium pills. I heard the Crohns warning numerous times. They even thought I may have had to live with a colocolostomy bag :smh:, but luckily around 2000 it calmed down. It's fine today but now I have gastritis and acid reflux :rolleyes, which is worse in some ways. There are cancer risks with all these stomach/colon issues, so I guess it'll be a lifelong battle for me but I'm a fighter! :wow:

RIP Jay. So sad. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom