2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Old Ye loved the 6s I remember that price on varsity reds shooting way up after he started wearing them for like a couple months straight.

Black and red 6s are kind of a no brained though.

11D5262A-FF0E-402B-9EEE-05859FFD5A32.jpeg
Last bit of gluing and then wearing the rest of the summer

I’m having a hell of a time buying this damn sneaker. Had an order cancelled on me on the release day. Whiffed on every re-stock until I finally hit on the JD Sports re-stock. My JD Sports order gets cancelled even though they do a damn re-stock AFTER I placed my order. Now I placed a bid for $200 on Stock-X, because I refuse to pay over retail for this shoe and my bid gets accepted after a month and a half. A week later I contact Stock-X because I noticed the seller hasn’t shipped the sneaker out and they cancel the order on me because they supposedly had trouble with the seller.

I’m starting to think it’s just not meant to be...
Just had another bid accepted in Stock X again. $205. Let’s see what goes wrong with this one.

Who here works at Foot Locker/Champs?

When Do they start discounting shoes?

There's a pair of kicks I want but It's still at retail price. I'll wait it out, but for how long? Thx

I don't think anyone can really answer that question, just depends on the shoe and how it's selling sometimes. Took forever for the Diffused blue 6s to go on sale, despite never really moving.

Is a wet washcloth okay to spot clean these? Got a white scrape or two wearing mine to the bar

Microfiber type joint would be best or even a black t shirt basically anything with low lint
I’ve honestly found that disposable lint rollers work some magic on these suede type uppers
Freshens things up

He must be extra lazy to not tie his shoe properly with the lace locks in the heel tab like that

Last edited:
I’m so ready for a proper white infrared retro, nike air and not pink! I’ve been tempted to buy the 2014s a few times but keep telling myself just to hold out, the wait will be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom