2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Normally I don't like modern JB apparel however these caught my eye. Saw them on sale for like $22.99 I think and couldn't pass em up. Really nice quality. Too bad I purchased em right as fall temps arrived here in Michigan. :lol:
20191003_222631.jpg

20191003_222727.jpg

20191003_222852.jpg

Lol...No photoshop. My back heel is lifted a little off the ground so I could get a good pic... Could see where one of think that...

Lol. That’s hilarious. The shift of perspective is wild once you said your heel is lifted.

How’s the fit? Height/weight?
Originally bought an XL since the XL fits a waist 38-43 I think, however for me as a big guy (6'1" 240 lbs. with big thighs) that size was too small. Waist was a perfect fit but they were a bit too snug in the thighs for me. Sized up to a XXL and they fit great. The shorts seem to stop at the knee or slightly above it I wanna say. Hope this helps!

Just a sizing check because I haven’t bought VIs in a few years - do these 2019 versions still run half-size down from TTS?

Originally bought an XL since the XL fits a waist 38-43 I think, however for me as a big guy (6'1" 240 lbs. with big thighs) that size was too small. Waist was a perfect fit but they were a bit too snug in the thighs for me. Sized up to a XXL and they fit great. The shorts seem to stop at the knee or slightly above it I wanna say. Hope this helps!

What store did you get them from for $22.99? Just curious as I'm still looking for a pair. Thanks for the help.

I'll check mine when I get home but I think I actually had to go a half size up. I can't recall for sure what size I bought.

Dope, but wrong thread. I loved the maroons I had. I Sold them though. Never got to rock them; just tried them on. They were somewhat comfortable.

banned from TS thread so ill post here

i thought i was f'd because my iphone bricked itself a few days ago, turns out desktop was the way to go after all

now i wait for this email.... prob an L but atleast i got this far lol

Back
Top Bottom