2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I'm pretty surprised how reasonable these still are as far as resell goes in comparison to some of the other most coveted OGs.

I actually got a B-Grade pair of these as my double for 200 flat a couple of months ago. They looked fine and the seller offered returns so I went for it. They were good. That price is probably a bit of an outlier/luck but they can be had at not outrageous prices if you are willing to look.

The font style is thinner. That's all he is saying. The carmine got it right. None of the other Nike air 6s have.
Exactly, thanks homie. Sometimes I forget that I’m an OG and most of these dudes are noobs. My first pair was carmine 6’s. And like I said, that Nike Air was mad disrespectful. Still like the shoe overall but JB should’ve done better on a shoe that means so much. :smh:

Exactly, thanks homie. Sometimes I forget that I’m an OG and most of these dudes are noobs. My first pair was carmine 6’s. And like I said, that Nike Air was mad disrespectful. Still like the shoe overall but JB should’ve done better on a shoe that means so much. :smh:
858C2CEC-9552-492E-A2EE-70BBC81520BE.gif

They’re okay it’s just at that time JB should’ve just released the infrareds. The suede/nubuck materials were ashy and horrible (should’ve been durabuck etc.) and you had dudes thinking those were the actual infrareds smh. Then to me JB seemingly realized they screwed up by releasing them with the wrong color and suddenly rushed out a “infrared” pack which really wasn’t much better. Had same botched material and shape etc. That whole era was just buns in hindsight but I’d be lying if said I wasn’t hyped to at least get the actual infrareds from the pack rather than the dreaded varsity reds that everyone and their brother seemed to have lol. With all that said if they ever released a well made version of a varsity red 6 with decent non ashy materials and good shape I’d definitely copp a pair for the collection. Especially now that I have pairs of actual infrareds.

They’re okay it’s just at that time JB should’ve just released the infrareds. The suede/nubuck materials were ashy and horrible (should’ve been durabuck etc.) and you had dudes thinking those were the actual infrareds smh. Then to me JB seemingly realized they screwed up by releasing them with the wrong color and suddenly rushed out a “infrared” pack which really wasn’t much better. Had same botched material and shape etc. That whole era was just buns in hindsight but I’d be lying if said I wasn’t hyped to at least get the actual infrareds from the pack rather than the dreaded varsity reds that everyone and their brother seemed to have lol. With all that said if they ever released a well made version of a varsity red 6 with decent non ashy materials and good shape I’d definitely copp a pair for the collection. Especially now that I have pairs of actual infrareds.

Facts. Then we finally got another Infrared retro in 2014, and had all these lames on social media talkin about how the varsitys should've released instead :stoneface:

That's when I knew **** was changing for the worse

Last edited:
Facts. Then we finally got another Infrared retro in 2014, and had all these lames on social media talkin about how the varsitys should've released instead :stoneface:

That's when I knew **** was changing for the worse
Bro when I say I was scratching my head so damb hard when I was hearing that nonsense.

Young dudes didn’t know that the Varsity’s were basically a slap in the face by a JB that wanted to move on from OG’s being accurately retro’d, and was such trash comfort wise. I remember buying them cause I didn’t think Infrareds were coming. Then the pack got announced and I copped those too but they were damn near identical besides the white air bubble insert on the Infra’s vs the black insert for the Varsity’s.

Only thing good about either of those releases was the packaging on the Infra pack. It was dope.

Back
Top Bottom