2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Might have to start sizing down in 6s. The way my infrareds have creased isn't natural.
6's run kinda big from my experience my infrareds have done the same thing. these shoes were also designed to be made from durabuck this new cheap nubuck just isn't the same and creases and stretches differently than the og durabuck.. thats the 1 thing that puts the 2000 version above these is that durabuck.

6's run kinda big from my experience my infrareds have done the same thing. these shoes were also designed to be made from durabuck this new cheap nubuck just isn't the same and creases and stretches differently than the og durabuck.. thats the 1 thing that puts the 2000 version above these is that durabuck.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. I didn't know they used different materials on these. I have no problem with creasing but it's the direction of the creases that bothers me. Instead of going straight across the toe like normal created would, it goes in kind of this diagonal pattern. It's just unsightly to look at. Definitely gonna cop another pair and size down.

this comeup was too dope :smokin
Screenshot_20220125-001316_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom