2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
379E27D9-93F3-4C18-9AE4-93AD208F5861.jpeg
Pics via FB

I never said they were legit,I was providing the latest photos I’ve seen on the web.My apologies if anyone was confused.

With this release they finally awoke the fire inside of me to cop something again.

I’ve dreamt of a Nike air pair of Infrareds like the 2000’s since I got into this damn shoe game.

I know we won’t get the Deep infrared that I loved so much from that pair.. but the materials and shape done right and a nod to the quality I missed out on would make this all worth it.

Ppl talking about unauthorized but man I done seen actual retail pairs look way worse than some of those “unauthorized” pairs
So have I. Still not a valid point for wearing or knowingly buying fakes. Plus all those dudes buying the “unauthorized” pairs are buying them blindly thinking that they are legit usually way above retail price, now if they were willingly looking for the fakes than to each his own, but being “tricked” into buying fakes masquerading as real that’s the part that I think we all have a problem about fakes.

I at least expect these to be more comfortable than the 2014. Durabuck is no where near as stiff, so these will definitely move and crease too

Were the maroons more comfortable than the 2014 run of 6's? Never really see anyone mention them and I haven't worn my pair yet so I don't know

My first pair of Jordan retros were these in 2000. Loved them. Played 3 years of intramural basketball while in undergrad. Hoping these live up to the 2000s, or at least what I recall they were.

Back
Top Bottom